Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steve310002

First US Airport from Aerosoft Released

It's Anchorage (Ted Stevens). Probably not a surprise as they accidently released images of it on the promotional page of another recently released scenery.

I will be interested to hear how it compares with Frede's great freeware rendition of the airport. The pics don't give away much and there is no real aerial shot so it is hard to get an impression of what it looks like from the air.

I would like to see them start using Marginal's ground traffic plugin and bringing some life to the airport. Otherwise they look too empty.

At 1.6GB, this is the biggest Aerosoft download I've seen for X-plane so let's hope it's jam packed with eye-candy!

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=12416&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation&s_language=english

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Looks awesome! Now i need a Saab 340 to fly in there.

*Stares at Cameron.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Lol I didn't know Cameron was Goran's keeper ... anyways it nice to see an Aerosoft scenery for the US be released.

Is there Snow in Xplane? I never venture from the East Coast to check.

not released yet

Link is for preorder of box version but DL version is available 

Is there Snow in Xplane? I never venture from the East Coast to check.

Some sceneries can include snow by default, but snow deposition as a result of weather conditions or Seasons isn't yet implemented. Since I am in the mood to support Austin and LR I'd say that it was Austin option not to include snow because it is very heavy and would turn the volume of the DVDs very uncomfortable to ship around the World... 

Back to serious mode: Some 3pd will most certainly offer a solution sooner or later. We do have snow and it's effects on rw performance (braking efficiency, etc...) simulated in X-Plane10, and, from a practical and operational PoV that's in fact all that is required, the rest being graphics/scenery sugar... 

Some sceneries can include snow by default, but snow deposition as a result of weather conditions or Seasons isn't yet implemented. Since I am in the mood to support Austin and LR I'd say that it was Austin option not to include snow because it is very heavy and would turn the volume of the DVDs very uncomfortable to ship around the World... 

Back to serious mode: Some 3pd will most certainly offer a solution sooner or later. We do have snow and it's effects on rw performance (braking efficiency, etc...) simulated in X-Plane10, and, from a practical and operational PoV that's in fact all that is required, the rest being graphics/scenery sugar... 

With X-Plane limitations, ANC ain't look pretty in the wintertime....

I am finding many freeware airports that are good enough so I am not really interested in airports. What I would wish Aerosoft would do is it's Cities series for xplane and help it out where it is hugely needy.

I am finding many freeware airports that are good enough so I am not really interested in airports. What I would wish Aerosoft would do is it's Cities series for xplane and help it out where it is hugely needy.

+1!!!

What I would wish Aerosoft would do is it's Cities series for xplane and help it out where it is hugely needy.

+2

Regards;

Fritz

What I would wish Aerosoft would do is it's Cities series for xplane and help it out where it is hugely needy.

+3 :lol:

Lol I didn't know Cameron was Goran's keeper ... anyways it nice to see an Aerosoft scenery for the US be released.

*Stars at Goran too.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

+4

Aerosoft, are you getting the message?:)

Definitely looking awesome.. I have put this release on the "buy" list.

I will be interested to hear how it compares with Frede's great freeware rendition of the airport.

Recycle Bin :lol: Aerosoft is better :drinks:   Frede's version was amazing but Aerosoft made it better.

Recycle Bin Aerosoft is better Frede's version was amazing but Aerosoft made it better.

Cool. Can you post some screenshots from the air?

Cool. Can you post some screenshots from the air?

later today I will take an awesome flight from CYVR - PANC in Full HDR Mode and post some pics :good:

later today I will take an awesome flight from CYVR - PANC in Full HDR Mode and post some pics

Sounds great. I can't wait to see. The more screenshots the better! B)

some quick temporary pics, not as good as Aersosoft :lol:

A388_12_zps6e6ae998.png

A388_11_zps5acc8c30.png

A388_8_zps2491f3bb.png

A388_7_zps504c89ed.png

727-200F_1_zpsb805ed54.png

727-200F_2_zpsab168db9.png

727-200F_3_zpsb25ce24e.png

some quick temporary pics, not as good as Aersosoft

Good enough for me!! :lol: Thanks for posting. I will be adding this to my next shopping list (just bought Aerosoft Lugano, Truscenery Tampere, Dash Q400, and the Eurcopter AS350)!