Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

30AUG13 - PMDG 777-200LR/F Release Plan Update (Important!)

Thank you for the update. And thank you for all the hard work of your team, congrates to everyone.

Regards

Damian

Damian Doyle

Flight sim's: FSX and X-plane

Great news and usual honest response from you Robert and its good to see a company take pride in there work and support.

Steve

I believe he means "Not keeping my hopes up ANY more" :rolleyes:

I'm on a lone mission to eliminate all double negatives.

I feel it's a laudable objective, a service to humanity.

Whatever repect I have for PMDG has gone up by a factor of 1000.What next?Well,I'll fly the NGX for a

while longer ;)

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I only read this morning this news. Well, i can understand but i can't justify, this time, PMDG. I'm not the one who'll say: well, they didn't release T7 this day so I'll never buy it from them. No, nothing similar, in fact I can't wait to have this bird in my PMDG fleet, and I always think that Precison Manuals remain the best payware aircraft software house. Last year, for the NGX, we waited a long time, and finally it was released. The first thing occurred to me was the panel freezing after landing. After official forum consulting i noted that it was a problem occurred sometimes to different users. Panel freezing was a pig problem? Well yes and no. PMDG let us know that they have individuated and tried to fix it. In less that a month, a service pack was publicated and the "bug" was solved. 

PMDG had lost its reputation? NO. A fantastic team served us with investigation and provided a fantastic service pack. PMDG is also synonym of professionalism and custumers care. With the T7, it's the same thing. We've waited this bird for so long time, and now, some people have planned the weekend, for flying with it (even RSR didn't exlude the possibility to have some delay). This announce is really sad, it sounds like a Marketing Strategy, after multiple screenshots, videos, Angle Of Attack amazing shots, me and other people (I think to speak in the name of some users, if not sorry in advance, is a my concept) we can't wait anymore :huh:  :rolleyes:  . If you have released with some "bugs" or problems, you'll never be adjudje as "non professional software house", bad product or something similar. You still remainthe great PMDG with the great custumer service, and folks will appreciate that. The perfection should be catch up with all costumers contribuction, it's a biggest reality than beta team (well, this is not a critic to the beta team! Thanks for your work in every PMDG product!) Every year it's a burden and a tribulation :lol:  :P  !

Well, that's only a vision that I have. Thanks for the updates, for the work. Still remain in contact for the really upcoming release details.

Best Regards

Stefano - PMDG CustumeR

thank you for choosing to deliver us an really optimized plane, it is worth the wait!

Really appreciate your effort!

Personally, I'm glad PMDG is committed to quality and not like some big name software developer who flushes out a buggy OS or application and then sends us a near endless stream of updates and workarounds that may or may not fix it.

Keep up the great work, PMDG. I've not doubt the product will be worth the wait.

For now, my PMDG MD-11F has more freight to fly this weekend. Even after all this time, I still love this plane!  :biggrin: 

a day, a week, a month.. it doesn't matter, we've been waiting for ages.

Thanks for the updates, guys! I bet it's well worth the wait, and I do hope you guys get some sleep as well. I'll spend a couple more days studying the 777 manuals from smartcockpit, and setting up my TrackIR 5 which arrives today. ^_^

The attention to detail and perfection is what sets you apart from other FSX-developers. Holding the product off until you are 100% sure it's ready is a good thing, in my opinion.

-Henrik

i7 9600K  -  RTX 2080  -  32gb DDR4  -  Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

Wait  sec, woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah...WOAH. ( Funny how I was listening to Springsteen by Eric church and that bit came on just as I am/was typing this)

You say that you will build the final version (24Hours)
You say you will then give to the beta testers to test and confirm its all done (Few days)

How can one day+ A few days=Monday? Not to be pedantic here but a few days gives the impression of 3 days+the 24 hours= Wednesday...Surely?

Or am I just being a pedantic, idiot, math noob here who wants everything right and timetabled? :lol:  :rolleyes:

FYI I am not demanding a release date, nor am I saing in any way PMDG are wrong with their math or what they have told us, Just saying you've made my head go into a mathematical spin.

OR ARE YOU SAYING that if all goes fantastic the testers wont take a few days and it wont take 24 hours and it may be ready to roll on Monday?

Please, no hate, I am not trolling or hating on anyone, nor am I being a complete Twot with PMDG.

If this post is seen as a negative one, Mods, please delete (the post, not me :lol: )

@rsrandazzo

Hey Robert and DevTeam take your time cause good work, as expected and always delivered from you guys, need time to grow. And I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we really appreciate your work ... so after release take your team, fly with a real airplane to your well deserved vacation :-)

Roger that? :-)

Cheers

Andre from Germany