Sign in to follow this  
sourwop

The big surprise

Don't worry, Ryan. We're just having fun. Even if it came to be pigeon feces on the windshield it would still have been worth it just for the fun guessing game. But I bet it will be really cool.

Pedro Espindola

PMDG_737ngx_proud_own2_378x68.jpg

I think it's extremely cool ...[other words were said, but who reads whole sentences these days?]

*STOP READING AND POST! HE SAID IT'S EXTREMELY COOL! ICE IS EXTREMELY COOL! Trololol*

Am actually kidding ;)

On dark,stormy nights during flights in remote locations, the gremlins from that old Twilight Zone episode will appear on the wings.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

A goblin appears on the wing during the night at random times in passenger view???

edit- ^^^ Woah! how did I think of the same exact thing as you at the same time?

Thats weird :unsure:

Could it be condensation/smoke in the engines that can be observed when TO power is set?

Guys,
while all of you nervous nellies were guessing like crazy, did none of you notice that the PMDG 777-200LR/F Base package bit on the shop has been updated to the software page (instead of cockpit posters), and now carries a picture of the 777, with more information and a reduction in price ($164,999,999.99)

Guys,

while all of you nervous nellies were guessing like crazy, did none of you notice that the PMDG 777-200LR/F Base package bit on the shop has been updated to the software page (instead of cockpit posters), and now carries a picture of the 777, with more information and a reduction in price ($164,999,999.99)

I was expecting something more exciting when I saw that thread.

Could it be condensation/smoke in the engines that can be observed when TO power is set?

Wait, did someone say "Smoke in the engines?"  ABORT TAKEOFF! RTO!

Guys,

lol false alarm everyone, back to guessing

Guys,

$1 reduction in price. lol.

I was expecting something more exciting when I saw that thread.

lol false alarm everyone, back to guessing

But is it though. If they've updated that, they'll be doing the product page. Once they've done that...time to go fly?

But is it though. If they've updated that, they'll be doing the product page. Once they've done that...time to go fly?

We'll be flying her tomorrow. I can taste it!

We'll be flying her tomorrow. I can taste it!

The day I go back to constant work, with most likely my only day off being Christmas day, until next summer :lol:  Oh i'm sure i'll find some evening space, hey, I got $100 to win! ( Tom's big surprise is a screenshot competition of the 777, go check that out!). Even less time now that I've been given the chance to do a gliding scholarship!

Virtual Ryan picking on all your mistakes while flying and after certain amount of mistakes cancels your 777 rating and locks the plane out of use until you have graduated from Kyle's and Ryan's own private flight school where Ryan is teaching you to fly while Kyle is constantly monitoring every mistake in your grammar and understanding the true meaning of words  :Thinking:

Now, it just leave's me with one question, how much will the school cost  :Thinking:

Joona Väisänen

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg