Sign in to follow this  
Echo52

Where Is Your 777 Now?

over Abu Dhabi, UAE

yemen2.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

The Short flight VTBS - WMKK. thunderstorms along the route and on approach, was a fab flight ASN depicting all kinds on winds/turbulence, flap overspeed warnings, "No Autoland" in the cockpit. Surprised I landed with a -413 landing rate despite the weather, anyway a few shots of where she is now...

1hdl.png

82ny.png

9vky.png

a7kq.png

0ie7.png

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Descending into Vancouver

vancouver.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Saying goodbye to the sun as we head over to KPHL as BAW067..

13914934643_980954433b_o.jpg

Aamir Thacker

James, that scenery looks fabulous. What do you use?

FS Global Ultimate Series

MSE 2 Washington

intel RAID0

HLJAMES

Descending into Delhi after a 4h48m flight from Singapore, operating AeroLogic's BOX448.

13958355104_9ae407ae64_o.jpg

Aamir Thacker

Just completed United Airlines UAL918 from Washington DC to London

Next will be Air New Zealand flight 1 & 2 -  Auckland - Los Angeles - London - Los Angeles - Auckland

I just love this thread... Stunning pictures etc. Can´t really wait to see which awesome pictures we´ll see after the 777-300ER has been released ;)...!!! 

Pueblo, Colorado

denver5.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

3 days in a row flying routes using the new Imaginesim scenery of Shanghai-Pudong. It's been raining since or overcast weather.

ckkland_zpsd8ffe7b3.png

thanks for checking...

Kin M.

(Klax)

3 days in a row flying routes using the new Imaginesim scenery of Shanghai-Pudong. It's been raining since or overcast weather.

ckkland_zpsd8ffe7b3.png

thanks for checking...

Kin M.

(Klax)

Great pictures!

I just completed KJFK-PHNL, PHNL-EDDF, EDDF-WSSS and WSSS-KMSP in the AAL virtual livery. My flight planning was courtesy PFPX, weather via ASN and flight following (STAR and Approach selection) with AivlaSoft EFB.

The complete flight sequence was carried out in one simulator session with VAS maxed out at 3+Gb, I had my fingers crossed! I did turn off most of of the AI and only loaded FSDT KJFK, KLAX and PHNL when I was within 100 NM.

I don't know what kind of wizardry PMDG pulled off, but the T7 is by far the best performing A/C in my hangar.

I really enjoy the long range planning and the seamless weather integration between the T7, PFPX and ASN. I usually add an extra 30 minutes fuel to the flight and end up with 20-30 K Lbs at the completion of each leg, weather and wind dependent.