Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOGANG KIM

Asiana paint. Where is it?

few ago, you know the accident.

Asiana 777 crashed at SFO.

So..very famouse Asiana paint.. I want it. maybe somebody is making Asiana already?

BTW There is Korean air paint (fictional).  Where is Asiana? Asiana paint is real and famouse.....It's not fictional.

(Sorry for my bad &@($* English.)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It is fictional they don't operate the LR. It's nice to now that you like it just because it was involved in a serious accident though.

It is fictional they don't operate the LR. It's nice to now that you like it just because it was involved in a serious accident though.

WOW isn't that something? :mellow:

WOW isn't that something? :mellow:

Well, it's the same than for example the British Airways livery included. They do also not operate the -200LR in real life, but only different versions and still it says (fictional) in the Livery Downloader.

Well, it's the same than for example the British Airways livery included. They do also not operate the -200LR in real life, but only different versions and still it says (fictional) in the Livery Downloader.

No no, I was commenting on the fact that DOOGAM KIM mentioned the crash and then wants the Asiana livery. Does he want it because of the crash???????????????????

I believe you can find it deeply embedded in the seawall off the end of KSFO rwy 28L...

:-D

No no, I was commenting on the fact that DOOGAM KIM mentioned the crash and then wants the Asiana livery. Does he want it because of the crash???????????????????

Maybe he wants it because he's Korean...

Maybe he wants it because he's Korean...

So way mention the crash? It just comes off sounding wrong. it would be bad for me to say I want BA livery because it crashed at Heathrow or the american livery because of sept 11. Get my drift? There is nothing wrong. With requesting Asiana livery, heck I want one my self; but it was completely unnecessary to have the crash mentioned. We all knew about that airline before the crash. I hope I am not making a big deal about this, it just kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

So way mention the crash? It just comes off sounding wrong. it would be bad for me to say I want BA livery because it crashed at Heathrow or the american livery because of sept 11. Get my drift? There is nothing wrong. With requesting Asiana livery, heck I want one my self; but it was completely unnecessary to have the crash mentioned. We all knew about that airline before the crash. I hope I am not making a big deal about this, it just kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

The original poster is Korean and doesn't speak English as a 1st language, so I wouldn't read too much into it.

Just nod, smile and go:  괜찮아요

If Asiana don't fly 777-200LR's then why ... erm... are they showing up with B77L's on Flightaware?

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/AAR521

nevertheless it's a good looking livery.

I saw that the other day.. Good old Flight Aware showing weird things, I know people who have flown on say a 737-700, but FA shows 737-300 (and these are people who know the difference). Oh well, nothing is perfect but FA is damn good.

Fictional Asiana 200LR is now available in the OC Livery Downloader by the way.

Can a fictional All Nippon Airways be done too? it's really not that hard to make and we really need one!

Any chance for a Qatar plane with the huge Oryx logo on the tail (like the freighter version)?

Thank you very many.