Sign in to follow this  
Les Parson

Real Air Duke v2.0 Released

Being that the turbine Duke is on sale I was wondering if is worth getting. Is it that much different from the regular Duke V2?

TIA

I really must stop making tongue-in-cheek posts.

No one appreciates a dry wit anymore, Ron.  It's a shame really.  I suffer from the same malady.  So many things I've written over the years that have gone over like a lead balloon and I think, "If only you had been inside my head when I wrote it, you'd know that it was a lot funnier in there."  :lol:

Being that the turbine Duke is on sale I was wondering if is worth getting. Is it that much different from the regular Duke V2?

TIA

The T Duke is due soon with a similar upgrade to the B60 Duke V2. We offer the T Duke at a discount so that when the upgrade is available, also at a discount for current bone fide users, you are not paying double price for the upgrade.

• Upvote 1

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

The T Duke is due soon with a similar upgrade to the B60 Duke V2

Fantastic news! That's an insta-buy for me!  :lol:

Barry Friedman

The T Duke is due soon with a similar upgrade to the B60 Duke V2. We offer the T Duke at a discount so that when the upgrade is available, also at a discount for current bone fide users, you are not paying double price for the upgrade.

Well Sir; that sounds mighty nice!! Guess I'll have to brush up my turbine skills again.

And THANKS!!

Put me on the first day buyers list.

Jesse

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

That's fabulous news!!

Tom McDonald

woohooo!  this with add on reality xp will be the ultimate GA FSX aircraft

ZORAN

Happy New Year, this is great news.  You know you supported me on my dislike of the thump effect but I could never get rid of the effect without break something else, so I fly pre patch, which is fine, I can fly around a bit faster than the aircraft should allow, but I miss the new night lighting effect!  With the new upgrade version all will be resolved!

I´ve been flying the B60 much more lately around Orbx NA land, with FSGRW it is simply amazing, some great turbulence (unlike what I have experienced with ASN so far), I still love the effect where if you cut the engine quickly at flare, the nose bites back.  Credit card is waiting Rob!

-Iain Watson-

Lovely plane, let down by the default GPS fitted. They should have coded their own...

Lovely plane, let down by the default GPS fitted. They should have coded their own...

If your really serious about flight simming and your GPS there is only one choice, reality XP and the crew here have pre configured its installation and its 1 click,,and thats it, its installed in the panel.

you can install it as a pop up in every plane in fsx, again just 1 click

ZORAN

Hi Zoran, I am aware that it can be patched with the RXP GPS however if I'm honest, I just think that's a bit ridiculous. Paying twice for a complete airplane when they have done such a good job with everything else.... it just doesn't feel right in principle.

I hear ya callum however that GPs costs more than the plane itself  :huh: and any other GPS your stuck with what the default can do 

ZORAN

I'm dreaming of that plane with Mindstar G1000 integration... but I'm almost the only one with that dream I believe...

But you can put the GPS in many addons.

What of you mean when you say paying twice?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |