Sign in to follow this  
afraj

PMDG 777 Yes Or No

I have been really busy with work and life and I am now looking to purchase this beautiful looking product, here is the question

Is it worth the price of $90

Simple awnser: No. Should be less. 

But there is nothing to do about it. 

And it is awsome and a must have.

So just pay the $90 and get on flying.

I have been really busy with work and life and I am now looking to purchase this beautiful looking product, here is the question

If you are going to be real busy with work and life again...then no.

The 777 (just like the 737 and other PMDG products) require a lot of reading if you want to fly it as it is supposed to be flown.

If you just want to jump in, add full power and fly like a madmann....that is possible as well of course but then you dont need a PMDG.

Rob Robson

The included manuals alone are worth a multitude of the price they're asking for the entire addon. That is, if you want to get them legally.

Is it worth it? Sure it is.

Is it expensive? Depends on your specific situation.

Hej

I would say anything from PMDG is worth $90 but do you like the 200LR and F  versions enough to folk out the sum of money?

There are bugs in from product but they have not stopped me from flying and they are seemingly minor and PMDG will have them fixed soon enough.

I would say it is worth $90 but maybe you need to ask yourself do you have the time to fly this product? She is highly addictive!

Kimberly Richmond-Jones

Definitely Yes.... fantastic product!

I don't get as much time as I would like on the 777, but with the acceleration feature you can successfully condense long haul flights into acceptable time frames.

As with the NGX this simulation is head and shoulders above anything else available!

Regards

Mervyn

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Worth it or not never crossed my mind, it's an active piece and at the same time a museum collectable to me.

If I think about 90 bux being the cost, I still feel it's quite expensive, but really I can't find myself using money to gauge the quality of the product and the developers dedication to this piece.

I pay the $90, maybe $30 for the key, $10 for customer support, and $50 for my support of the work they put in.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

Is it worth the money? Yes

Is it worth your time? Only you can answer that. This aircraft is very time consuming to fly it correctly for the money invested.

I almost regret getting it, not because of any lack of quality, but because of the lack of quality time that I have not been able to invest that this aircraft demands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Beautiful? Yes.

Worth the price (of locking me into an outdated platform that has reached the end of its life wiith numerous OOM instances)? Resounding NO ! Vote with your almighty dollar to PULL pmdg into the future.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk