Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

20NOV13 - PMDG 777-300ER & 200LR/F SP1 Update!

Or just press F1 when you're done slewing to make sure the plane is on the ground.... Works every time for me.

Awesome news!  Even better news is that soon my Flight Deck Simulations CDU will work with the PMDG T7!

Robert-

How about EFB? Do you guys have a plan to continue to develop EFB on 300er?

Hi,

So will the 777-300ER be a free addon? For us that purchased the 777.

Hi,

So will the 777-300ER be a free addon? For us that purchased the 777.

No, it will be like the 737 600/700, a slight cost.

Ok thanks , well as much as I love their aircraft I don't think we should have to pay more. We are paying a premium price as it is already.

Ok thanks , well as much as I love their aircraft I don't think we should have to pay more. We are paying a premium price as it is already.

Well, in a way you're buying a whole new aircraft.... It's not like some people, who just change the size with a tiny bit of the weight. Although this will incoroprtate the same programmes and a lot of the systems(?), it will feel completely different to fly, unlike some.

Awesome news!  Even better news is that soon my Flight Deck Simulations CDU will work with the PMDG T7!

Is that the same cdu Im seeing for $999? 

ZORAN

So how much will the upgrade cost of the T7 300ER for us who have purchased the T7 LRF thanks

So how much will the upgrade cost of the T7 300ER for us who have purchased the T7 LRF thanks

We don't know and we won't know until the time comes. My guess is somewhere in the $20-$40 region....

Would not want to be impatient :blush: , but there's been any news from SP1. Those are now almost 2 months ago. I would be the list of SP1 interssieren, where things are processed and the things the new to come, are listed.

Give it a month and you will both enjoy the FSLabs A320 AND the T7-300ER.

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

Give it a month and you will both enjoy the FSLabs A320 AND the T7-300ER.

I highly doubt the a320 is going to be out in a month if they haven't even started beta testing yet.