Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

20NOV13 - PMDG 777-300ER & 200LR/F SP1 Update!

Next time they update the aircraft list... Not sure what's so funny about that

Were you even alive the last time they updated? </sarcasm>

It's funny because we've been waiting forever for other aircraft to be added let alone the 777.  

Were you even alive the last time they updated?

It's funny because we've been waiting forever for other aircraft to be added let alone the 777.

To be fair, I wouldn't mind betting all their time and effort the past couple years especially 2012/2013 has been spent mainly on PFPX. Which has been worth every piece of their work!

To be fair, I wouldn't mind betting all their time and effort the past couple years especially 2012/2013 has been spent mainly on PFPX. Which has been worth every piece of their work!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Agreed with that.  PFPX is pretty awesome.  

I flew to New York on an AF T7 a few years back, and was hoping for FL 360 to FL380 as it was a short trip from Paris, but we leveled out at FL340 for a while, only to be pushed back down to (Very bumpy all the way) FL320.

Then again, a few months later while over northeastern Canada on the way to N.Y., we had a half hour "Jiggle" in an Ek A380 at FL400.

You would have liked my flights today then.

I flew Melbourne to Gold Coast return on the new Jetstar 787 (It really is a beauty PMDG should get onto it  :Batting Eyelashes: )

Well Way up straight to FL410 and on the return flight straight to FL430  :Big Grin:

No disrespect Luke, but you don't know what you are talking about.

PMDG soon has nothing on flightsimsoft.

So what. Just a guess of what could have delayed others being added.

With all due respect it is you that doesn't know what they are talking about. Christians team is small, all efforts have been focused on PFPX, they now have to capacity to dedicate more time to TOPCAT.

Anyway to keep on topic, can't wait for the 747-8 :)

Rob Prest

Ahhhh I cant wait for the queen...  Dont get me wrong, the 777 is the best plane I have ever flown on my flight simulator, but it was the original 747 queen of the skies that introduced me to Flight Sim and PMDG, so I really cant wait for the 747v2, i get butterflies in my stomach when I think of it....

I never picked up the 747 as the 737 was my first plane to buy. I am looking forward to 747v2 though and think I may really like it. I wonder what impact it will have on the amount of people flying the long haul 777 flights once the 747v2 comes out. 

With all due respect it is you that doesn't know what they are talking about. Christians team is small, all efforts have been focused on PFPX, they now have to capacity to dedicate more time to TOPCAT.

Anyway to keep on topic, can't wait for the 747-8 :)

It's not about size of the team, Rob. It is about the promises made and not kept. Showing off something as practically done and disappearing for months at a time, if not more. Asking for help - then ignoring offers, or flatly refusing them.

Honestly if something that was promised years ago ever materialised, we could have had all variants of both 737 and 777 done by now - and not just by Christian either.

Well anyway, I don't think we'll see a 777 in Topcat before we see the 300 materialise, and I wouldn't be surprised if there actually was the 747 by that time. I don't blame the author for that, but he should learn not to make promises he can't keep.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Just wondering, when can we expect a few screenshots of the 777-300ER? (and perhaps the 747v2?)

Just wondering, when can we expect a few screenshots of the 777-300ER? (and perhaps the 747v2?)

Well, you can expect them now if you want...  :Whistle:

Does anyone know if PMDG is ever going to release the ER expansion for the 200 series?  I would love to fly the proper type in BA or UA colors.