Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

20NOV13 - PMDG 777-300ER & 200LR/F SP1 Update!

I look forward to see the fix list, and more so, the actual SP!

I wonder if it will include a fix for the MCP display font?

Good news on the 77W, it's definitely flown on some popular routes for BA. In terms of Fixes, not many bugs for me if I am honest, but hey what do I know?

Is there plans for the Rolls Royce model of the 772?

Regards,
Robbie
Qualified Private Pilot - Check out my YouTube channel!  

The Grandad V2 - Prepar3D v4.5 HF2 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO (WI-FI AC) | Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition | Intel i7 8700K 4.7GhZ  | Corsair H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler  | nVidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti ROG Strix OC GDDR5X | Trident Z RGB 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 RAM | 2x KIngston  240GB HyperX 3K SSD | 2TB WD  Ext SSD | Windows 10 Build 1903 Corsair RM Series 750X '80 + Gold' 750W Modular PSU | Windows 10 Build 19042

Is there plans for the Rolls Royce model of the 772?

I think we're not even sure how far is the -200ER release. Imho, they will make all engine variants for the -200ER, or at least that's what I wanna believe  :ph34r:  but that probably will take quite a bit of time. All guessing.

I hope Santa is having the -300ER type rating refresher course already so he can arrive on time at Christmas  :Praying:   :wink:

Imho, they will make all engine variants for the -200ER, or at least that's what I wanna believe  :ph34r: 

Same here, without any evidence so far that they are attempting to build a 200ER variant, I can only guess that if they only release the 300ER that a 200/200ER will be the next expansion.   I suppose it makes sense to offer the 300ER next as it's basically just an elongated version of the LR, with the same GE engine and raked wingtip wings.  But I hope they do not abandon the non GE engine variants, as they have always offered all engine variants for previous addons and modeled the differences in fuel burn and flight model performance.  

I just can't bring myself to flying the BA 777 I flew on my vacation trip from EGLL to VOBL in the present LR model, or the 300ER because my flight was on the RR 200ER.   I've been looking forward to flying the 200 in BA and UA colors, please deliver PMDG!

To all who it may concern:

PMDG will be creating the -200ER, it said it in one or more of the manuals.

I'll leave someone else to quote it, but I read it!

I have all PMDG for fsx on dvd, if I'm a purist you are, now I'm waiting for the 777 to go on sale on DVD, but what if I wait as user Prepar3D v2, hopefully also bring to the sale the 747/400 v2, NGX 737, and 777 aircraft this 3 Prepar3D, would be the happiest man in the world  :rolleyes:

AF 77W image posted on Facebook!

I just saw that now! So excited. I saw the post and immediately my heart beat sped up, also accompanied by me shouting 'YES!'

Was that posted on Facebook Project Opensky B777-300? Any VC pictures of the PMDG B777-300ER cockpit in testing? With the taxi camera working?

Regards,

Darren

I just saw that now! So excited. I saw the post and immediately my heart beat sped up, also accompanied by me shouting 'YES!'

Hi! I think that for the previous Boeing major release almost 10 years ago, the B747-400 initially only came with GE engines. If I can recall correctly the reason why PMDG gave us was because they modeled the development of their B747 after LH which only operates the GE engine variant. They only gave us the other engine variants(PW and RR) only when the B747-400F came out as many of the freighter operators used RR and PW. So maybe we are just unlucky that the B777F doesn`t come with any other engine variants. So if they got rid of the raked winglet and adjusted the shape of the B777-200LR to match the B777-200ER they can always say that they modelled it after CONTINENTAL or KLM that is why they only modelled the GE engine variant, so even if they were to do the B777-200ER do not be too optimistic. Well lets wait and see what they will come up with.

Regards,

Darren

Same here, without any evidence so far that they are attempting to build a 200ER variant, I can only guess that if they only release the 300ER that a 200/200ER will be the next expansion. I suppose it makes sense to offer the 300ER next as it's basically just an elongated version of the LR, with the same GE engine and raked wingtip wings. But I hope they do not abandon the non GE engine variants, as they have always offered all engine variants for previous addons and modeled the differences in fuel burn and flight model performance.

I just can't bring myself to flying the BA 777 I flew on my vacation trip from EGLL to VOBL in the present LR model, or the 300ER because my flight was on the RR 200ER. I've been looking forward to flying the 200 in BA and UA colors, please deliver PMDG!

So maybe we are just unlucky that the B777F doesn`t come with any other engine variants.

Or maybe it's because the real 777 Freighter (and the -200LR) only come with one engine variant?

Steve Caffey

OMG! I'm so excited! I'm on a budget so I probably won't be getting the 777-300ER for a while, but I'm having fun with my -200LR!

Exactly the point! The B747-400F was released then with that expansion pack we got the PW and RR engine options. Remember that 10 years ago?

Regards,

Darren

Or maybe it's because the real 777 Freighter (and the -200LR) only come with one engine variant?

I am so buying the 77W!! I am gonna paint every BA 77W registration! Dont even get me started on how excited I am to have the 744v2 coming out! PMDG is the only reason I still use FSX anymore.

Sincerely excited,

John Richardson