Sign in to follow this  
abasa12

What's to Come in 2014

Perhaps both quality VC and Systems will suffice but you'll need to wait a bit for our upcoming show n' tell. B)

If your VC matches the systems, I'll be the first in-line. Looks like I'm passing on the Carenado Phenom  B).

The Avanti P180II is in model.  Don't expect a release date for awhile...  KA350i first... then we can talk...  (maybe)

Take your time and get the ProLine working great for the Avanti  B)

The Avanti P180II is in model.  Don't expect a release date for awhile...  KA350i first... then we can talk...  (maybe)

Well, I guess I will wait, if I have to....  :) 

I will definitely swoop down on the 350i - that should hold me over for a while. 

Thanks, Mister Milviz!

John Howell

Prepar3D V5, Windows 10 Pro, I7-9700K @ 4.6Ghz, EVGA GTX1080, 32GB Corsair Dominator 3200GHz, SanDisk Ultimate Pro 480GB SSD (OS), 2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 (P3D), Corsair H80i V2 AIO Cooler, Fulcrum One Yoke, Samsung 34" 3440x1440 curved monitor, Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals, Thrustmaster T1600M stick 

I love the heavies and though I'm a bit late on this post, I just want to add that we could definitely use an awesome A380. Next Level is talking about it again and so it would be nice to have a delivery.

Troy

I love the heavies and though I'm a bit late on this post, I just want to add that we could definitely use an awesome A380. Next Level is talking about it again and so it would be nice to have a delivery.

Troy

Ooops! just saw that was mentioned already

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

MilViz said: I'm really hoping for the MV 350i too. 

Oh yea.... I've been secretly feeding my wife and kids rat poisoning... with the intent of giving them the antidote upon the release of the MilViz 350i.

No pressure.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I'm going to say Orbx anything in California.  I have Mega Scenery but I know there must be a way to do it better.  No autogen sucks.

Wow - I hadn't heard of this!

Hoping it won't be a heavy hitter like AS EHAM

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Wow - I hadn't heard of this!

That project has been revealed only today - that's probably why you didn't know of it.

Not my preferred area of flying, but I admit it looks good already in this early stage.

We are getting closer to an XLS FSX show n' tell and you won't be disappointed.

Check our CX 2.0 forum as that seems to be caused by a conflict between local machine scenery settings and latest Navigraph updates..

Perhaps both quality VC and Systems will suffice but you'll need to wait a bit for our upcoming show n' tell. B)

I just was on your forums today!  I did see the written update post, that's great news!  I will be in line for sure....  always looking for a good bizjet with navigraph.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

ORBX north california

Ditto on this one!  I sure hope they are still working on it.  Sure would appreciate any news on this if anyone has some to share.

With luck, maybe an Aeroeoft Beaver Extended?

Otherwise the A2A Piper, ORBX openLCs. And should ORBX have a sale again, my bank account will weep...

Oh and the Turbine Duke v2 of course, and maybe the first GA plane that does a high quality Mindstar integration.

Yeah I am surprised not many people are looking forward to a PMDG 777-200ER (or at least not mentioning it)

QW/Enigma Sim 737

Lionheart Lear 24B

QW787

Aerosoft/DA CRJ

Milviz F-100

FSDT KIAH

LatinVFR TJSJ

Mitchell Haughee

Aerosoft Rome Fiumicino for FSX!

In Feb 2013 they ridicolously released the FS9 version along with "FSX version soon". Soon means more than one year for them...

James Goggi