Sign in to follow this  
abasa12

What's to Come in 2014

After reading this thread, a lottery win would be nice :lol: :Party:

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

KSNA: From another thread here I have been working on redoing this and am almost done. I have put in a new base photoscenery rebuilt from the original one and the autogen is almost back to the edges of the airport. Still have to adjust it a little.

Now if someone can get me an approval from the author I could release it....

Shez

If anyone is interested there is an update post on this in the Scenery Design Forums.

Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

I am personally looking forward to,

1. TFDi 717 

2. QualityWings 737-300/400/500

3. FlyTampa Sydney YSSY

4. McPhat Fokker 50

5. Aerosoft/DA CRJ

I would also like to see the Level-D 757 finally released but that is definately a pipe dream after nearly 8 years!!!!

And maybe the Level-D 767 updated to a more modern looking cockpit graphics wise as well as Windows 8 compatability and the 767-200 added in (I don't request a lot do I!!!!)

Peter Graves

Kalgoorlie, WA

My sim is crying out for FlyTampa YSSY. As an Australian (and for 25 years a Sydney resident) having a realistic looking up to date YSSY will be a dream come true.

So my list of 2014 stuff in order of "will buy the minute it is released" working down to "will consider a while and see what the reviews look like". Some of these things may be later than 2014 too in my suspicion*.

1: FlyTampa YSSY*

2: PMDG 777-300ER

3: Majestic Software DH8D Q400 "Pro" version with multicrew.

4: Orbx Auckland NZAA

5: FSlabs A320*

6: Qualitywings B737-400/500

7: Qualitywings B787 * 

I reccon release order will be 3, 2, 4, 6, 1, 7, 5

and freeware NL2000 Amsterdam at some point 2015 :P

Eventhough 2013 has been an excellent year regarding FSX releases, for me personally 2013 is an all time low when it comes to number of purchases.

I've come to the conclusion that a lot of addons I bought, in fact are just collecting virtual dust on my harddrive. For instance Aerosoft Skiathos; top notch product, but I've only briefly toured the island for like 10 minutes or so and have not been there since. Not because it isn't nice, but just because I've got way to much destinations as it is already (and a decreasing amount of time for simming lately).

Nonetheless, there are some products I am looking forward to for 2014.

- Aerosoft A318/319 (but only when the price is not to high and discounted for existing A320 customers)

- PMDG DC6 (not much of a classic guy, but this one I might get)

- FlyTampa Sydney

- OrbX Auckland

- FlightBeam Denver

- RealNZ Wellington v2

- Aerosoft Thessaloniki (I've got a thing for Greece and LGTS-LGSK makes a nice MJC Q400 flight)

- Aerosoft Dublin (but only if it integrates nicely into OrbX Ireland, AS yet to confirm)

- Enigma/QW 737 (could become my highlight of the year, but I have my doubts if we'll see it in 2014....)

- McPhat/Coolsky Fokker 50

As for the rest.... I'll see when it's released and how my mood is at that time....Regardless, I do have some wishes :Praying: and if to come true in 2014, it would be an instant buy for me:

- Aerosoft EHAM extended (FSDG/FlightBeam/FSDT quality)

- Fokker 70/100 (oh if someone only could/would complete the DA rendition with a VC..... :Praying: )

- Samos LGSM (told you I've got a thing for Greece :P )

- Christchurch NZCH

I guess it's a sign on how happy we all are already with the Q400 as it is :lol:

But if the PRO version makes the best a/c addon of 2013 (in my book) even better to an extend I have a use for, I'll gladly add it to my list B)

Good to see Coolsky going back to the Fokker 50.

I'd love it if he'd update the Super-80 package to current cockpit/interface standards; it's an excellent design that could easily be as good as his DC-9 but for its having aged a bit, with some minor interface issues.

Me, I'm most looking forward to ORBX OpenLC and REX 4 Direct Weather, although I'm quite pleased with the stability of REX 3 so that might be a bit of a wait and see.

After that, A2A's Cherokee and Carenado's Phenom 100.

After that, Aerosoft 318/19.

And anything VR Simulations might come up with.

By 2015 I should be ready for PMDG's 747V2.

Will keep an eye out for new Nemeth choppers, their quality control has improved over the past year.

By 2015 I should be ready for PMDG's 747V2.

If PMDG release the 747v2 in 2015, I sincerely hope that they intend to release the DC6 before it :huh:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I forgot about the Fokker 50, add that to my list.

I am personally looking forward to,

1. TFDi 717 

2. QualityWings 737-300/400/500

3. FlyTampa Sydney YSSY

4. McPhat Fokker 50

5. Aerosoft/DA CRJ

I would also like to see the Level-D 757 finally released but that is definately a pipe dream after nearly 8 years!!!!

And maybe the Level-D 767 updated to a more modern looking cockpit graphics wise as well as Windows 8 compatability and the 767-200 added in (I don't request a lot do I!!!!)

I completely lost track of the TFDi 717. 

Keith Guillory

If anyone is interested there is an update post on this in the Scenery Design Forums.

Shez

I am - usually flying on Pilot Edge this is a perfect area!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I completely lost track of the TFDi 717. 

It's in paint right now... moving along.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Dear Mister Milviz, 

Since we have you here, can you say *anything* about the Piaggio Avanti project?

While I enjoy Mario Noriega's version, I can only imagine how nicely done a Milviz version would be!

PS: Your first instance of Milviz on your webpage is spelled incorrectly...    B)

John Howell

Prepar3D V5, Windows 10 Pro, I7-9700K @ 4.6Ghz, EVGA GTX1080, 32GB Corsair Dominator 3200GHz, SanDisk Ultimate Pro 480GB SSD (OS), 2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 (P3D), Corsair H80i V2 AIO Cooler, Fulcrum One Yoke, Samsung 34" 3440x1440 curved monitor, Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals, Thrustmaster T1600M stick 

For me...

PMDG 777-300ER

PMDG 747 v2

Aerosoft/DA CRJ 700/900

Razbam Embraer 120

Razbam Saab 340

Sunskyjet KDTW

Aerosoft A319

Aerosoft A330

Quality Wings 787

Quality Wings 737 Classic (took over from Enigma)

Shez

Nice. My list (notice the first one listed Shez)

SunSkyJet KDTW

QW787

QW737

Latin VFR TJSJ

FSDT KIAH

AS 319/318

AS/DA CRJ

QW757 SP3

FB KDEN

UUEE

AS A330

KBWI (didn't realize this one was in the works)

RPLL

FT YSSY

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

I'm excited only if it's not the same style of modeling they've been using for a decade. Need to get away from that flat looking C750 VC.

And if the glass won't freeze like the C750 does to me.

We are getting closer to an XLS FSX show n' tell and you won't be disappointed.

Check our CX 2.0 forum as that seems to be caused by a conflict between local machine scenery settings and latest Navigraph updates..

That being said, I'd rather have a plane with good systems modeling and decent VC textures than a plane with a gorgeous VC and crappy systems...

Perhaps both quality VC and Systems will suffice but you'll need to wait a bit for our upcoming show n' tell. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

The Avanti P180II is in model.  Don't expect a release date for awhile...  KA350i first... then we can talk...  (maybe)

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.