Sign in to follow this  
abasa12

What's to Come in 2014

I was being sarcastic Ron.

Was it you guys or Razbam that is doing a PC-12 (my favorite aircraft)?

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

I was being sarcastic Ron.

Well thanks Colin. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

It's not us... (doing the pc-12)

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Just an FYI, we have an old school glex xls already modeled and painted. Code was started by a competitor but never finished.

We "could" slap the pl-21 in there.. Not accurate but quick...

The fusion based system is VERY complex and we'd have to redo the model as well... So that's not going to happen.

I vote for the Slap Job. The fuselage and wings for the XLS and XLS+ are identical except for the sleeker nose on the PLUS. Maybe a quick 'Nose Job' and a slightly modified PC-21 would do the trick.

Ray

Now if you are looking for a totally new Bizet project, the new PC-24 super jet may be the ticket.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I hope somebody is doing one. One sexy plane for sure.

I was visiting the PC-12 website and observed the panel looks like the PC--24 panel. Maybe they are using prior knowledge also. I would imagine you would have an advantage over any other developer should you pick the PC-24 as your Bizjet.

Regards,

Ray

DIdn't F1 do a PC-12 already?

Honestly Ray, we've got so much on our plate right now, it would be literally YEARS before we could even think about doing a new bizjet.

We're going to seriously look at the Glex (XLS) and see if we can't mess with it...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

DIdn't F1 do a PC-12 already?

Honestly Ray, we've got so much on our plate right now, it would be literally YEARS before we could even think about doing a new bizjet.

We're going to seriously look at the Glex (XLS) and see if we can't mess with it...

No one has done a PC-12 NG for FSX, yet. Fight1 updated their FS9 model to run in FSX and released it in early 2008.

I'm glad to hear your Glex (XLS) has some hope of seeing daylight and especially with your pl-21 slapped into the panel. It should be a knockout.

Ray

I'm glad to hear your Glex (XLS) has some hope of seeing daylight and especially with your pl-21 slapped into the panel. It should be a knockout.

Ray

So long as that happens AFTER the Avanti is released.... B)

We shall see.

Yea, the PC-12 that is out is dated... literally, sense the 2014 PC-12's have really nice upgrades sense then.

People wine for a decent G1000, well the NG package would be a nightmare. About the only multi-panel I've seen (and readable)

that was even better then I expected was the ES Citation X 2.0. I am still really impressed with the ES X system depth.

Because the NG would be a really big job, I would be happy if devs could do a 25% accurate model of it... the main thing being

start up accuracy. As these planes advance in the RW, we should cut our devs some slack on avionics.... Other wise, we'll end up

with 50 versions of the same 1970's planes.

I am eternally grateful to MilViz, ES, Carenado, and others who are producing current/late model aircraft.

As these planes advance in the RW, we should cut our devs some slack on avionics.... Other wise, we'll end up with 50 versions of the same 1970's planes.

I am eternally grateful to MilViz, ES, Carenado, and others who are producing current/late model aircraft.

I totally agree and would like to specifically add Flight1, A2A Simulations, RealAir and PMDG to your list of good guys. (others) B)

Regards,

Ray

I wonder if well see the Level-D 757 this year...

Or maybe it is truly vaporware.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I would really love to see Space Shuttle Mission Simulator 2 from Exciting Simulations this year (not an FSX addon), but hardly anything has been heard from the developers for nearly two years :(

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

just might have to spring for the Aerosoft F-14, that is looking mighty tasty.  Don't fly military jets often, but the big cat is special. 

I might have to join Vatsim, just for the F-14, so I could buzz the tower even when the pattern is full... :lol:

start humming "take my breath away" lol