Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

19JAN14 - 777-300ER and 777-200LR/F SP1 Update

Unless someone can list for me some reasons why I should purchase. I'm open to persuasion...

Because size does matter.  :lol: It's the most beautiful aircraft in the world. (At least for me)  :wub:

As UAE77W said, and also some (if not most of us) are part of different VA's that flies the 777-300ER's. ;-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Nothing yet that applies to me then.

to support PMDG.

An interesting idea. But i'm not rich enough to give money away.

I'm not in a VA.

to support PMDG.

It should be the other way around.

Mo45

sounds good I wil give that a 10-4. sir.

Thanks for the update Robert! I'm glad that everything is coming along nicely. But since you said 2 weeks I'll go with 4 and raise you another 4 for final testing. So I am going with an early March release.

Tony Slattery

I'd love some info on whether or now we can expect there to be a BBJ or military variant such as the Wedgetail. There's been nothing on the NGX for a very long time.

I know this is a 777 update- but I also want to confirm that the 744v2.0 is coming along marvelously as well- with about half the team currently at work pushing this product toward completion

Now that's what I'm talking bout.  As much as I love the 777, I think I'll enjoy the 744v2 even more!!

Chris Sunseri

Thanks for the update, Dr Pavlov......oooops, I mean Capt. Randazzo. (well, you DID mention some sort of attempts for mind control).

As of the last test it still appears that the "bark like a dog while simming" bug was still present- and we do want to get that removed prior to release.

He's not joking about this one, actually.

One of the beta testers - Aaron - was upstairs checking the new 77W out while I was recording the ETOPS/PFPX video.

Jump to 21:00 and you can hear the evidence of the bug.  He was JUST. THAT. EXCITED...

Kyle Rodgers

One of the beta testers - Aaron - was upstairs checking the new 77W out while I was recording the ETOPS/PFPX video.

How is the taxi camera? 

Once again, thanks for your PFPX videos! They've helped me a lot.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yusuf Keyre

Once again, thanks for your PFPX videos! They've helped me a lot.

You're welcome.

The above post was mostly just a joke, though.  The wide beta team hasn't seen it yet (we should see it in two weeks-ish, according to RSR's original post).

Kyle Rodgers

Hi all,

Great to get an update from Robert on how things are progressing, I'm sure the 747v2 will be amazing just like the 777 is. I notice nothing to report on the DC6 :( is work still progressing on this project as I know Robert said it was a "back burner" kind of project were things get done on an as and when time allows basis. I'm quite interested in this one as it's something outside of the norm for PMDG and there aren't that many  really good quality fsx propliners out there. 

Anyway thanks again for the update.

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

Pleased to hear about the update.....I sounds like the SDK will be out at the same time which is great news for those of us eagerly waiting for FS2Crew.  I too am undecided about the -300ER....I want it but will have to see what the cost will be.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Hi all,

Great to get an update from Robert on how things are progressing, I'm sure the 747v2 will be amazing just like the 777 is. I notice nothing to report on the DC6 :( is work still progressing on this project as I know Robert said it was a "back burner" kind of project were things get done on an as and when time allows basis. I'm quite interested in this one as it's something outside of the norm for PMDG and there aren't that many  really good quality fsx propliners out there. 

Anyway thanks again for the update.

I agree - if I had the PMDG DC-6 in a nice Buffalo Airways livery based on one of their DC-4's, I would NOT be flying anything else. The main reason I didn't get the 777 (apart from the high price lol) is the fact that it is so similar to the NGX when it comes to operation and getting from A to B.