Sign in to follow this  
BrzI

Jury is still out (cockpit shots)

Some more shots - mostly of the VC

Thnaks for looking

What runway lights are you using they look amazing!   nice set of shots mate :)

Cheers Josh Cliff

Very nice shots.

What is the general verdict on the Phenom?  Believable flight dynamics?  Does it 'fly by the numbers'?  Was Bernt Stolle involved with the FDE creation?

Cheers

That cockpit is 80% of these sceens, literally and visually. Amazing modeling and texturing by Carenado!

Great shots!

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

What runway lights are you using they look amazing!   nice set of shots mate :)

That is FSDTs CYVR in DX10 mode...

REX 4 Texture Direct

FTX Global/Vector

Hi Brzl, 

In each of your shots you have the MFD with the flight track "North Up". That is one of the things that bugged (still does, for that matter) about the Carenado TBM850. I cannot get it to orient "Track Up" for love or money.

Do you normally fly North Up, or are you too unable to change the view?

EDIT: Nice shots, by the way.

John Howell

Prepar3D V5, Windows 10 Pro, I7-9700K @ 4.6Ghz, EVGA GTX1080, 32GB Corsair Dominator 3200GHz, SanDisk Ultimate Pro 480GB SSD (OS), 2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 (P3D), Corsair H80i V2 AIO Cooler, Fulcrum One Yoke, Samsung 34" 3440x1440 curved monitor, Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals, Thrustmaster T1600M stick 

There is a terrain mode with Heading up....

Small but looks nice.

Nice but not for me…. I'd need something bigger like a Falcon 2000. :biggrin:

Edna with your entourage you need more capacity!  B)

There is a terrain mode with Heading up....

...and in the default mode you can also change from North up to Heading up.... that MFD actually seems to have lot of functionality....

...and in the default mode you can also change from North up to Heading up.... that MFD actually seems to have lot of functionality....

I will have to explore this further. While I got the MAP mode to select correctly, I could not get the knob to select and parse the options.

Thanks for the .... heads up!

John Howell

Prepar3D V5, Windows 10 Pro, I7-9700K @ 4.6Ghz, EVGA GTX1080, 32GB Corsair Dominator 3200GHz, SanDisk Ultimate Pro 480GB SSD (OS), 2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 (P3D), Corsair H80i V2 AIO Cooler, Fulcrum One Yoke, Samsung 34" 3440x1440 curved monitor, Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals, Thrustmaster T1600M stick