Sign in to follow this  
maf

Why I hate FSX more and more

Funny thread, and such defensive people.  Defend away....  Meanwhile I'm enjoying the superior product, which is without a doubt P3D.  

Funny thread, and such defensive people.  Defend away....  Meanwhile I'm enjoying the superior product, which is without a doubt P3D.  

That's nice!

That is terrific! :dance:

Thanks for sharing!

Good for you! :yahoo:

Hope you are having fun! :clapping:

Enjoy yourself! :good:

Nice of you to stop on by!

Isn't this a great hobby? :drinks:

It is nice!

I agree, it's terrific!

Yes, I thought I would share my contentment with all of you!

Thanks!

I am having a lot of fun!

And enjoying myself!

Thanks!

And I agree, it's a pretty great hobby, so I suggest you get the best software currently available, which, at least between FSX and P3D, is clearly P3D!

Thanks mad dog, but it would be impossible for me to get offended on a flight sim website.  You couldn't pry P3D away from my cold dead body.  And weirdly, I feel an amusement for people stubbornly hanging on to old technology similar to when a young hot athlete get's married to an ugly woman at a young age and doesn't recognize their folly. 

Whatever one thinks of Skorna, I think he's being attacked unfairly.  Dillon talked smack, with his put your money where your mouth is comment, and Skorna responded, and then was accused of being the inflammatory one.  Why don't some of you guys go pick from the dozen or so high quality P3D-optimized, clear-eula study-sim airliners available inside your superior sim, and beat it.  You're all just talking s*&(t now.

Thanks King! I had some more for our one time visitor, but thought better of it!

I'm going to keep using FSX, just out of spite of these types of "I can't just enjoy something I really like but I also have to shove it down other peoples throats" kinds of people. Just because some people are still using FSX only doesn't mean that they don't want to migrate or try out P3Dv2. I'd like to really try it out but the biggest hurdle is the backwards-compatibility with third-party add-ons.

Whatever one thinks of Skorna, I think he's being attacked unfairly.

Don't worry about Jim, he likes nothing more than getting a reaction from folks.

That's his game

but thought better of it!

Nothing wrong with Jim's posts.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

I'd like to really try it out but the biggest hurdle is the backwards-compatibility with third-party add-ons.

It is going to cost you $10 to find out if your addons will work.

The fact that former FSX payware from Carenado, Alabeo, Iris and Just flight are included and that the FSX default Baron ect are straight ports give you an idea of the compatability.

So far I have found the compatability to be better than it was with Fs9 to FSX ports.

I'm seriously surprised this topic made it to four pages and 86 posts without someone like me shutting it down.  I'm hoping everyone will please be nice to our fellow members in the flight sim community and talk about "what you hate about FSX more and more" or I will have to begin banning those who become rude and downright nasty from posting in this topic.  Remember, the topic is not about P3D, it's about FSX. (Edit - I see the OP was asking about P3D.  My bad!).

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Don't worry about Jim, he likes nothing more than getting a reaction from folks.

Then why are you still posting in this thread with all this negativity?

Nothing wrong with Jim's posts.

LOL, others don't think so!

Jim, you could quit posting for the next two years and you'd still be in no danger of losing your distinction of being "AVSIM's Most Prolific Poster..." :Just Kidding:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Jim, you could quit posting for the next two years and you'd still be in no danger of losing your distinction of being "AVSIM's Most Prolific Poster..." :Just Kidding:

LOL and some would just LOVE that idea!