Sign in to follow this  
Anxu00

What Is Your Favourite Jet Route?

I have FlyTampa Boston and it is great.  ImagineSim for KLGA is also very good. I also got a freeware to upgrade Citifield -Both addons make LGA31 much better.  If you have a good sustem, go for it.  As you know New York  default scenery always seem to give you less FPS's then anywhere else, but with FlyTampa and ImagineSim, I can still get 20-30 fps vs 50 elsewhere

Paul Gugliotta

Personally, I like the CYYT-EGLL-CYYT route that Air Canada does in the ETOPS A319.  Only about 5 hours to cross the pond, which stretches the 319's range.  You need all the power you can get getting out of CYYT, especially with full pax.  Usually, winds are challenging in St John's, with early fog, so things get interesting ;)

Cheers

Katmandu (VNKT) to Bhutan  PAro on the Airbus..

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

For Scenery: SBSP - SBRJ with the Paulo Ricardo Mega Route Rio & Mega Sao Paulo sceneries.

Its pretty quick too, around 45 mins total flying time in the 737NGX. (Flap 40 autobrake MAX at SBRJ, flap 10 no derate, 65tonne max on takeoff)

The approach into SBRJ is also quite a tough one with no ILS systems, and on runway 20, a really tight turn due to terrain onto a ~1nm final.

For online VATSIM presence, the weekly "Milk Run Monday" at 0830z YSSY - YMML or YMML-YSSY is one of my stalwarts. Orbx Scenery on the YMML end, FTX AU in between, and FlyTampa YSSY in the works.

EDIT:  Didn't realize this was in the PMDG forum pertaining mainly to the 777.  Just the same GOL flies 737-700/800's on this route so it still applies. 

Thanks for the tip! It's in the PMDG General forum, so not specific to the 777.  The cities pair can be used with any Jet or turbo prop.  My idea is to concentrate on the good pair from users as I have very limited time on my hands to "explore" on my own all over the place!

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

I like airports that I have scenery for and that are challenging or interesting to fly in/out of in my NGX. KDCA, KSAN, KEYW are all nice airports. I used to fly KMCO to KEYW a lot before Southwest cancelled that route. I like to fly out of KTPA a lot because the FlyTampa scenery is awesome and it is my home airport. PAJN can get fun at night with low visibility. TNCM and a lot of the other airports in the southern Caribbean are fun too (TKPK, TLPL, etc).

Samuel Scully

The recent MMMX from taxi2gate has been the target of a lot of my flights. It's a great example of a hot and high airport (elev 7000 and something feet and frequently above 30 deg C). Not only that but there is some seriously high terrain around the city so you need to be on your game.

One of my first flights out of there I opted for flaps 5 at a high weight (purely out of habit). I nearly put her through the trees at the end! When the TDZ markers whizz under the nose and you're still short of a VR around 160 knots, it increases the heart rate a little! After that, TOPCAT has become an essential part of any departure from there (as has Flap 20!).

As most of my addons are Europe based, I operate out of LOWW as a hub. Good scenery performance and reasonably centrally located.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I'm usually also not one to sit at the sim for more than 2 hours. I mostly fly KSLC-KLAS, KSLC-KSFO, KSLC-KSAN, KSLC-KLGB as just a few (Also the reverse routes). I like these because they are short, they offer a change in scenery unlike a lot of eastern USA flights, and KSLC with the right scenery is great (It's my sim hub since it's my hometown). 

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

My favs would be:

OMDB - KIAD

OMDB EIDW

KTPA KSFO

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.