Sign in to follow this  
makdrive

MH370 Satellite Data released

Data from communications between satellites and missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was released Tuesday, more than two months after relatives of passengers say they requested that it be made public.

Complete 47 pages data : http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2014/images/05/27/flight.370.data.logs.pdf?hpt=hp_t1&hpt=hp_t1

Read the news : http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/27/world/asia/malaysia-missing-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You have to wonder what the hell is going on here. Now they are saying that the detected pings were probably caused by the detectors themselves!!

I'm beginning to think that they will only find this plane when someone stumbles across the wreckage by accident, while doing some other form of undersea work.

Either that or the US Navy will give them a latitude and longitude, but refuse to tell them how they figured it out.

What's going is that the Malaysian officials running the show are merely bureaucrats and politicians who have no experience in aviation. Therefore they have no idea what should or should not pass a smell test, what is normal and what is not, and whether they are chasing a wild goose or not.

Kevin, if what you say is right then this makes the imagine and the reputation of all developed countries involved in the search even worse, as they will look like a dog which you are throwing a ball where its obvious that it cant find and get it but still  runs to get it and comes back without it, everyone is involved in this big failure.

As far as the other countries who should know better are concerned, you have to remember that this is Malaysia's show and they have to show respect for that. You can't land in Kuala Lumpur and just tell them to listen to you because you know better. Sometimes, you just got to accept that you are part of the goat rope and go where the goat goes.

They stopped the search for about 2 months. Onboard the plane were LIthium Accu's these batteries are extremely dangerous. I've got them for my modelplanes because they are really light.

Here is a video of a Lithium Accu that's been overloaded:

At 1:40 the fire starts.

If i'm on a plane and I know these batteries are onboard I would cancel the flight.

Thats what I mean it makes it even worse.

More proof that we need a better way to track commercial flights.

From what I have researched, this aircraft landed in Afghanistan. Russia's news agency reported this.

100 passengers that was booked onto this flight never flew and twenty scientist's whom were engaged on researching stealth technology were on the plane.  You don't need to be an expert to find the reasons here. The squawk ident was turned off shortly after take-off and I believe that the whole thing was preplanned.

I don't understand what you mean. If the Malaysian government wanted the glory of leading this endeavour to success, they should accept the full responsibility of failure. Since they are too proud to abdicate the sole leadership to somebody else, they should solely accept responsibility for failure. The other countries are only assisting the Malaysians and since they are not leaders, they need to be followers. Proper followership is as important as leadership. If a follower starts trying to lead, then conflict results and less is accomplished. You can't fault the other countries for respecting the Malaysian's role as leader.

The reason why they haven't found it yet is because it's not there!  Wreckage of something has been planted to substantiate what they want you to believe.

@G7USL All the theories on the internet are based on the facts we know so I don't think its likely they are true

From what I have researched, this aircraft landed in Afghanistan.

Am assuming that you are kidding.

If this airplane was found-able by someone it would have been found, its not following whoever that will prevent from finding it, as its been said above it will be found when someone stumbles across the wreckage by accident, my point is that we are pretending to be in a possession of the top top technology including satellites but we still have a very hard time finding something this much big, either this or some people knows the real fact and doesn't want to divulgate to avoid some unwanted conflicts. one day we will know the truth.

The reason why they haven't found it yet is because it's not there!  Wreckage of something has been planted to substantiate what they want you to believe.

Let's not start this again!!  :Yawn:

New reports indicating the original Indian Ocean pings were NOT from a "black box" - combined with the remarkable fact of still NO trace of wreckage - suggest that MH370 may not have "crashed"- at least at sea. (despite the Inmarsat mathematics- one branch of which suggested 370 could have flown northward toward Myanmar.)

That leaves the possibility of a land crash- but after nearly 3 months, one would expect that some trace would have been found by now, in such a populated area as SE Asia. (Even in jungle.)

A remaining possibility is that of hijack.

Given that the disappearance transpired about 2-3 AM on a Saturday morning, one wonders whether Radar surveillance would really be effective or operational, in those countries thru' which 370 might transit in a hijacking.

An intact, repainted, flyable T7 raises scary possibilities.

january

Apologize for going a little off topic but just wanted to pass on a friendly reminder that we have changed our signature policy again and we are kindly asking everyone to please put their system specs and flight sim information in their respective "My Profile". More details can be found at the following link - http://forum.avsim.net/topic/436632-new-signature-rules or under the Forums tab above. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

New reports indicating the original Indian Ocean pings were NOT from a "black box" - combined with the remarkable fact of still NO trace of wreckage - suggest that MH370 may not have "crashed"- at least at sea. (despite the Inmarsat mathematics- one branch of which suggested 370 could have flown northward toward Myanmar.)

That leaves the possibility of a land crash- but after nearly 3 months, one would expect that some trace would have been found by now, in such a populated area as SE Asia. (Even in jungle.)

A remaining possibility is that of hijack.

Given that the disappearance transpired about 2-3 AM on a Saturday morning, one wonders whether Radar surveillance would really be effective or operational, in those countries thru' which 370 might transit in a hijacking.

An intact, repainted, flyable T7 raises scary possibilities.

january

Ture, but why would you go through all that just for an aircraft that would be repainted? All the theories are "possible" but highly unlikely. If you wanted an aircraft that badly, there are far easier ways of getting one for a further piurpose than taking one in such a high profile manner that the whole world will be looking at it. If you wanted a B777 to use later, would you alert the world to one that is missing?

It is a big wide round world out there folks, the Indian Ocean is not a bath tub, it is not the North Sea, it is not the Mediterranean, it is the most desolate and violent Ocean in our planet. 

As far as a land crash is concerned, there are vast swathes of jungle that would easily hide a high impact crash, and remote high mountains that are hardly visited, which would also keep the secret for a while. Personally, if Inmarsat are saying it went south, I will go along with that, although I would like to give the theory of a crash East of the Vietnamese coast another look. But if Inmarsat are correct, it will be quite a while before anything is found.

And how exactly did "they" do that? What wreckage are we talking about?

From data page 40 at 18:39

18:39 Ground Initiated to Air Telephony Call - Zero Duration (Not Answered)

but this could be a relative of any passenger trying to call him/her.

And how exactly did "they" do that? What wreckage are we talking about?

He's probably been watching repeats of Lost on TV.

Am assuming that you are kidding.

If this airplane was found-able by someone it would have been found, its not following whoever that will prevent from finding it, as its been said above it will be found when someone stumbles across the wreckage by accident, my point is that we are pretending to be in a possession of the top top technology including satellites but we still have a very hard time finding something this much big, either this or some people knows the real fact and doesn't want to divulgate to avoid some unwanted conflicts. one day we will know the truth.

I agree in part, perhaps the truth results in something more terrible, we have plenty of crazy to put "fire on the planet", of every race, color and religion.

The era of darkness, with increasingly sophisticated technology, and mortifera.

João Alfredo

SAETA Flight 232 flown by a Vickers Viscount  disappeared on 15 August 1976 en-route from Quito to Cueca.

It was found 26 years later on February by climbers  on  Chimoroazo about 200m below the 6,310m summit and only 125km from Quito. The remains of the passengers and crew were found in the ice.

I was working in Quito then and there were suggestions that the aircraft might have diverted to view the summit of Chimoroazo