Sign in to follow this  
Wothan

Almost a month has now passed since last SP update...

Kevin, 

you might have missed the point I was trying to make. 

You are asking for the "why" in your reply to my post and I was actually trying to provide you with a simple answer before you replied to my post. 

Anyway, it is not my intention to stir around or to argue. As mentioned in my post, I totally agree that PMDG is developing according to their own standards and time frame. So wasn't demanding anything, just trying to explain why I would like see more updates, if possible...

So don't get me wrong Kevin! Peace ;) 

Norbert Plate

Sure.  Yep.  I see your point now.  Sorry.  Yeah, by no means do I mean any hostilities with my replies.  But, it still doesn't mean that everyone is going to agree with them either and may take them offensive even though they aren't really meant that way.

I hope everyone can see the points trying to be made and understand where those of us that are so sick of seeing these posts are coming from though without hating us. :)

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Okay, I have spent considerable time in the past giving Kyle a hard time for his overly sarcastic replies. Many of you will provably have read my posts.

However... on this occasion I feel you guys are being very unfair. I have read through Kyle's initial reply and actually find nothing offensive.

What I do see is Kyle's attempt to defend himself being used against him. We all have a right to defend ourselves, lets not forget that.

I too was a little baffled by exactly what the OP expected to glean from another update. No further update means there is nothing further to report.

I really don't think we can condemn Kyle on this occasion for such an innocuous initial response. So lets back of a bit lads, before this starts to look like bullying.

Just look at this...

Kyle's totally innocuous response quoted above received a crazy, and utterly uncalled for 15 dislikes, and numerous stroppy responses. Sorry but that's ridiculous.

I will be honest with you and say I think you're wrong here. Kyle repeatedly makes sarcastic, condescending comments and often hides them behind innocuous looking posts when anyone with half a brain cell can see they're intended to be grating. Yes, this time Kyle was being genuine, but like the boy who cried wolf it has came back to bite him when he tried to be genuine.

Once bitten twice shy.

Lol - It's turned into a Kyle 'love-in'  :lol:

So to summarize

> No News

> PMDG don't have to provide updates to us

> PMDG should provide updates because we are paying customers

> We all love Kyle :wub: 

>We are all very fond of PMDG

> Once SP1 is released we'll start complaining about SP2 for the 777 and the NGX

> Once the SP's are released we will all start complaining about lack of updates on the 747 / DC6 

Ian R Tyldesley

Kyle's totally innocuous response quoted above received a crazy, and utterly uncalled for 15 dislikes, and numerous stroppy responses. Sorry but that's ridiculous.

I appreciate the objectivity despite past scuffles.

Kyle Rodgers