Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

17JUN14 - Scheduling and General Updates

Because like many lured into buying it expecting as what they publish in their statements of why they take so long in development to be of that standard. But with sky high expectations then you start to see people post on forums like this of this problem and that problem with the long delayed released product. Gosh speaking of this, now it is what? 9months since the release of the B777X and still no SP1?

I guess this was your first PMDG product and won't be buying anymore.

Richie Walsh

Just to let everyone know - I got word a few minutes ago that RSR is out of surgery and into recovery and the doctors think it went very well.

Excellent news!

b77lr_10.jpg

Harro Lippmann

Thanks all at PMDG for creating such great models of aircraft for our hobby to simulate your day to day lives...and all in such detail as well.

Get well RSR.

Regards

Scott Stephens

Boeing777_Banner_pilot.jpg

Scott Stephens

I hope u get banned for that fabo....no need. ..Atall...who u think u r i dont know...

Luke Pype

Not supported by the AVSIM ToS (and neither by me), Peter ...

I guess someone had to say it... and I'll accept whatever Tom throws at me for that.

I guess someone had to say it... and I'll accept whatever Tom throws at me for that.

I called him a troll ('cause that's what he is) and left it at that. No need for becoming personal and/or insulting.

Meanwhile Robert continues to recover and the 300ER/SP1 continues to progress, right Ollie :rolleyes:

Chris Sunseri

I called him a troll ('cause that's what he is) and left it at that. No need for becoming personal and/or insulting.

No need to   do that just use  the troll/spam option at the bottom of  your box  and let the mods  take care of  him  hopefully its sooner  than later,   think  I post is  sufficient  to state your case  about the delay  of the sp1  but  to keep at it  all the time as he is doing is something  else. 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Just to let everyone know - I got word a few minutes ago that RSR is out of surgery and into recovery and the doctors think it went very well.

Ryan, thank you very much for the update. And thankfully it went well, I hope for a speedy recovery. Sending my best wishes and thoughts. :-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

We all know what he is. The goal of the troll is being met by responding to get back at him. Just ignore him, or politely inform him that it's not working.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

That's why I put him on my blacklist... Can't say I've regretted it for one moment.

Meanwhile Robert continues to recover and the 300ER/SP1 continues to progress, right Ollie :rolleyes:

10-4 (guess who taught me that! :lol:)

No need to   do that just use  the troll/spam option at the bottom of  your box  and let the mods  take care of  him  hopefully its sooner  than later,   think  I post is  sufficient  to state your case  about the delay  of the sp1  but  to keep at it  all the time as he is doing is something  else. 

If I can find the comma in that one, I can keep it, right?   :P

Excellent news about RSR.  Get Well soon....hope to see you real soon on the forums.

Harry Nelson