Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

17JUN14 - Scheduling and General Updates

Just to let everyone know - I got word a few minutes ago that RSR is out of surgery and into recovery and the doctors think it went very well.

Thank you for the update, pleased to hear that. Here's to a speedy recovery.

Stu Bevis

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg PC: i5 8600K @ 5.0GHz, Asus Maximus X Hero, Corsair 16GB @ 3200MHz, EVGA GTX970SC

That's good news. Just don't mention 777 to him!

Just to let everyone know - I got word a few minutes ago that RSR is out of surgery and into recovery and the doctors think it went very well.

Great!

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

This is great news! Thanks, Ryan!

Ryan,

Thank you for thinking to give us an update on Roberts status.

Very good to hear. He will make a full and expedient recovery.

Thats very good news. :) All the best for him. Lets hope for a quick recovery. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

That is great news!

Excellent news! I wish all the best for him.

Many thanks for giving us an update too!

That really is superb news! Thank you for keeping us updated, Ryan!

Thanks Ryan.... Good to hear, now just keep him away from the forums...! Kill all WiFi access at the hospital and home...! Tell RSR no Wifi till he provides coffee cake recipe.

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Fantastic! 

fantastic news. Get well soon Rob!

regards,

Alexander Marx