Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

17JUN14 - Scheduling and General Updates

Because like many lured into buying it expecting as what they publish in their statements of why they take so long in development to be of that standard. But with sky high expectations then you start to see people post on forums like this of this problem and that problem with the long delayed released product. Gosh speaking of this, now it is what? 9months since the release of the B777X and still no SP1?

Darren,

All you seem to do in every post is just constantly moan. So the SP1 has taken 9 / 10 months does it really matter..... We have all been anxiously waiting for it.

By the sounds of it RSR has been quite ill and yet the team have still been working and the end is very close......give them a break for God sake.

Your like a child with your constant moaning!!.Go fly another plane until it's released and have a little patients.

Oh and maybe you might like to read the rules about signing your name.

Cheers

Jason

Jason Thompson

Just to let everyone know - I got word a few minutes ago that RSR is out of surgery and into recovery and the doctors think it went very well.

Ryan:

One of the best posts we have had in a long time.

Thank you for sharing.

Roberto

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

this is really pathetic...

why so many posts reacting strongly on a few members complaining? Does PMDG need to be defended? I don't think so. PMDG is a great company  designing add-ons and they know it, after all pricing is by far the highest in the market.

But it has certain weaknesses when it comes to manage delivery deadlines, this is nothing new.

It is a customer's right to reply on a post announcing another delay on a long overdue update, after all he paid 90 $ (more than FSX!!!, think about it).

I can understand both. Complaining will not bring the SP1 faster. It's done when it's done is their philosophy and we have to deal with it. Some of us just can't, so they have to complain. 

For me it's no problem. I'm a person who want things done perfectly because i bought a very expensive product. I can wait and meanwhile enjoy my 737NGX. 

And for some of you. RSR said:

"If things go well and we can release sooner- we will."

Philipp Schwaegerl

Thanks for the update. And a raised beer to a speedy recovery.

DarrenLiewWY, on 20 Jun 2014 - 1:01 PM, said:

Because like many lured into buying it expecting as what they publish in their statements of why they take so long in development to be of that standard. But with sky high expectations then you start to see people post on forums like this of this problem and that problem with the long delayed released product. Gosh speaking of this, now it is what? 9months since the release of the B777X and still no SP1?

It absolutely stuns me that there are still those complaining that SP1 has taken so very long.

Why on Earth complain, when PMDG have already admitted that there was a MAJOR error in regard to the fly-by-wire. They have also apologised.

The fly-by-wire required pretty much a complete recoding, THIS TAKES TIME.

Accept PMDG's apology and move on. Every one is fallible, even PMDG.

Rest assured that as compensation you get a lovely weather radar and lots of other extra features.

It is a customer's right to reply on a post announcing another delay on a long overdue update, after all he paid 90 $ (more than FSX!!!, think about it).

True but posting once is enough to state your issue with the delay, not keep posting on and on all the time with the same issue.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

after all he paid 90 $ (more than FSX!!!, think about it).

I hear what you are saying and when I thought about it, I wondered just how much I would have paid for FSX if it was as good as a PMDG product.

Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

A speedy and comfortable recovery to you, RSR. Great news about Alexander Metzger and the DC6 - thanks for the update.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

They'll announce the release while AVSIM are changing DNS and no one will know about it :lol:

Cristi Neagu

They'll announce the release while AVSIM are changing DNS and no one will know about it :lol:

Now THAT's funny!

;)

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

It would make for a stealthy release :lol:  I hope Rob "hires" you as a 744v2 beta tester Carl.  I love your detailed reports on everything you've done with the 777 fleet

Chris Sunseri

Viel Glück mit der Operation und gute Erholung! -300ER kann warten.       

Michael Hoeft

It would make for a stealthy release :lol:  I hope Rob "hires" you as a 744v2 beta tester Carl.  I love your detailed reports on everything you've done with the 777 fleet

Carl is one of the best.

Regards,

Mo

Mo45

Viel Glück mit der Operation und gute Erholung! -300ER kann warten.       

Michael Hoeft

Translation with Google translator: 

"Good luck with the surgery and good rest! -300ER can wait"  :rolleyes:

Gerard Cabezón
Check my Youtube's Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardius