Sign in to follow this  
voodoo101

Will you buy the 300?

Nope, going to pass this time. Next PMDG purchase will either be the Queen or their XPX project.

Yes.

Is this what you're talking about???

"Any other use of this forum is not permitted, including ... discussion of PMDG pricing policies"

Reference: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361816-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/

I don't think anyone here is discussing, critiquing, debating, or complimenting their pricing policy. In fact, we don't even know the price yet! Everyone is only voicing what they can and cannot afford, understandably in anticipation of the release. And this has no bearing on PMDG's policy.

I can complain that a Tesla car is too expensive for me to buy, but I completely understand why they price it as such. See? I'm discussing their price, but not their policy.

If you're going to enforce the rules, you might want to know what you're enforcing! :wub: (<-- that's a love face)

I don't think anyone here is discussing, critiquing, debating, or complimenting their pricing policy. In fact, we don't even know the price yet! Everyone is only voicing what they can and cannot afford, understandably in anticipation of the release. And this has no bearing on PMDG's policy.

Indeed, some people are saying what they can afford, others are speculating on what the price might or should be (which certainly is against forum rules). Stating what you would be prepared to pay is pointless anyway. PMDG will set the price as they see fit, not in response to posts about what might be too much.

All people need to do is look back at the price of previous PMDG expansion packs. They are pretty consistent over the years and there's absolutely no reason to suppose that the 777-300 pack will be any different.

If you're going to enforce the rules, you might want to know what you're enforcing! :wub: (<-- that's a love face)

I'm not enforcing the rules, I'm just pointing out price discussions are against the rules so people can avoid getting their posts deleted.

ki9cAAb.jpg

I'll buy the 77W together with ASN when the learning for university is over at the beginning of august.

The 77W is also one of the most anticipated aircraft within my VA.

others are speculating on what the price might or should be (which certainly is against forum rules). Stating what you would be prepared to pay is pointless anyway. PMDG will set the price as they see fit, not in response to posts about what might be too much.
Yep. I agree. I think it's funny that people are posting those things too but I guess everyone is just caught up in the excitement of it being released soon (how often have you heard "soon" around here ... :lol: )

But still, I don't really see the harm in people saying what they'd pay. There's a certain plane sim coming soon that'll cost several hundred euros, so I think PMDG is quite a deal here :P

Yep. I agree. I think it's funny that people are posting those things too but I guess everyone is just caught up in the excitement of it being released soon (how often have you heard "soon" around here ... :lol: )

But still, I don't really see the harm in people saying what they'd pay. There's a certain plane sim coming soon that'll cost several hundred euros, so I think PMDG is quite a deal here :P

There is...?  :huh:

There is...?  :huh:

Yep! Aerowinx's 747v2 is finally coming out!  B) (I think I can say that here? They're not really PMDG's competitor. Completely different market I think...)

I don't know if this is an omen or what, I was gonna fly the last flight for a long time with my 772, KIAH-YSSY. Everything went smooth until arrival. Turbulence was severe and I choose a GA 3 times before I could put her down sound and safe. Have used MSFS since 1990's and never seen similar turbulence, even when I have tried to make it. Well well, friday night here in China and soon time to hit the sack. Hopefully a 773 are waiting for me when I wake up. Happy flights all.

PS. My wife is not happy about PMDG right now. 772, 773 and soon my favourite 744 & 748. I will not write here that she thought about it. Thank you PMDG for fantastic software. DS

No. I already have 77L which is overall better aircraft. I do not want to spend my money for the 99% same cockpit and functionality, and different 3d model.

Haven't bought 737-600/-700 neither.

I cannot understand how people can say that 40 or 50$ are to expensive

Because for example in my country that's 20% of average month income.

Because for example in my country that's 20% of average month income.

:( That's something to think about indeed.

I will buy it thank you PMDG.

Regards,

Mo

Mo45

Of course I will buy the 300 !!!  :wub: