Sign in to follow this  
voodoo101

Will you buy the 300?

Not getting the -300. The -300ER, on the other hand...

But really. These are two quite different aircraft (with different ICAO codes, may I add) so despite their similarity, let's not confuse them.

Logically I wouldn't buy it because most of commercial flying is in Delta colors, and they don't operate the -300ER. However they have a big order coming this fall, so maybe if I buy it I'll make good karma.  You know, $35 is a good tipping point on the $3.5 billion side...

Not getting the -300. The -300ER, on the other hand...

But really. These are two quite different aircraft (with different ICAO codes, may I add) so despite their similarity, let's not confuse them.

When people say -300, they mean -300ER, there's no need to get all pretentious about it.  Plus, with only 60 straight -300's built to the now 721 ER's, calling the 300ER just a 300 doesn't warrant confusion

Inactive

But American Airlines is operating the -300ER :). But unfortunately no german airline is operating a passenger version of the 777... :/

Philipp Schwaegerl

I think it will be artound 40-50 dollars.

I bought the 200 but will not buy the 300 because i moved to p3d.

When they release the t7 or any other aircraft for p3d i will pay whatever they want ;-)

(...)

When they release the t7 or any other aircraft for p3d i will pay whatever they want ;-)

This sentence is funny to read

Philipp Schwaegerl

I still have not got the 777. I actually just planned to hold out for SP1. So when it comes out this week (God willing!) I'll just get the -200LR, learn how to fly the thing, enjoy the Wx radar and other goodies...and maybe in a couple weeks after the next paycheck get the -300.

This sentence is funny to read

Ich befürchte das upgrade auf p3d wird kein billiger Schuss.

I believe the upgrade to p3d will be not really cheap :-/

I will be buying the -300ER, that is my plan at least. I'll mostly be flying AA with it but I'm sure I'll fly some others too.

I'll mostly be flying AA with it but I'm sure I'll fly some others too.

It's so...purdy...

I didn't think I'd really like the new AA livery (though I was never hugely against it like so many were), but it's definitely grown on me!

2014-6-9_16-57-19-194.jpg

Kyle Rodgers

Will...try.....not.....to....click....on...buy...button.......

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

It's so...purdy...

I didn't think I'd really like the new AA livery (though I was never hugely against it like so many were), but it's definitely grown on me!

2014-6-9_16-57-19-194.jpg

You are doing this on porpuse right? This is mean...  :ph34r:

Philipp Schwaegerl

At first I was going to pass but now I think I will buy.  I just like the idea of flying the same version as the airline flight I am simming and plus I think the 300 looks great.  One advantage of PMDG waiting a year to get this out is that most of us have forgotten the cost of the -200 so this seems like a bargain as opposed to spending $130 on getting both at the same time (I am assuming the cost will come in at 29 to 39 USD).

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

You are doing this on porpuse right? This is mean...  :ph34r:

Sorry - just reposted an old screenshot that I've posted here before.  I did fire up the sim to take the shot and give the impression of "look - I'm flying it now! :P "

Kyle Rodgers

Definitely, for me I wish the 300 was the base package and the 200 the expansion, because it was the 300 I wanted in the first place.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg