Sign in to follow this  
voodoo101

Will you buy the 300?

Yes. Must have. ASN is so good coupled with another 777 from PMDG. No brainer.

It's so...purdy...

I didn't think I'd really like the new AA livery (though I was never hugely against it like so many were), but it's definitely grown on me!

2014-6-9_16-57-19-194.jpg

:wub:  I love it...

I fly mostly USA but I'll fly codeshares too!

I'll see how much the price is, but I too am more interested in SP1. I'm more of a -200 fan (especially 200ER).

Way to use my own, original 787 photograph for your avatar, by the way. :(

What ?  where ? how ?   I don't get it ?

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Yeah, I'm confused too...

I see your avatar as a picture of you.  Perhaps his browser rendered the page wrong with his avatar as yours.

Regardless, as someone who has other people using signatures that I created (most people asked, but still - I couldn't care less if they didn't, though I respect them for asking), I see it as somewhat flattering.

Granted, if it was something I was charging for (my "artwork," or scenery, etc), I'd be somewhat upset, but as someone who is a photographer and puts his pictures online, I had to come to the realization that putting my stuff online means it's going to be copied - somewhere, somehow, it'll be copied.  If that's scary or upsetting, I'd recommend not putting work online and in public view.

Kyle Rodgers

I see your avatar as a picture of you.  Perhaps his browser rendered the page wrong with his avatar as yours.

Regardless, as someone who has other people using signatures that I created (most people asked, but still - I couldn't care less if they didn't, though I respect them for asking), I see it as somewhat flattering.

Granted, if it was something I was charging for (my "artwork," or scenery, etc), I'd be somewhat upset, but as someone who is a photographer and puts his pictures online, I had to come to the realization that putting my stuff online means it's going to be copied - somewhere, somehow, it'll be copied.  If that's scary or upsetting, I'd recommend not putting work online and in public view.

Eh, initiation is the sincerest form of.. Well, you know how it goes..

Aamir Thacker

It's so...purdy...

I didn't think I'd really like the new AA livery (though I was never hugely against it like so many were), but it's definitely grown on me!

2014-6-9_16-57-19-194.jpg

The WOW factor when seeing the new livery in real-life is so much better than in FSX. 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Since I'll be mostly flying the freighter, probably not. However if Swiss International get their first -300ER I might buy it by then. 

From the last FSS sale, I am tapped out and am now saving up for rent. 

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Ah wow, I've fallen victim to the good old page/database timeout and refreshing my page too quick. That was meant as PM to a colleague on here and somehow quoted you and added it to my previous post. Apologies.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Doubt it. Don't see any reason why I would need it after having purchased the 200. I am looking forward to the SP though. 

Ah wow, I've fallen victim to the good old page/database timeout and refreshing my page too quick. That was meant as PM to a colleague on here and somehow quoted you and added it to my previous post. Apologies.

No problem .....

That reply was sent by mistake ....But I got onto my dictionary trying to get all meanings of avatar .....Or figuring out .....what did I do this time :)  thanks Kyle 

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Unless the -300 is SIGNIFICANTLY (i.e. at the very least 50% less) less in price than the base pack -200, then the answer for me is a definite NO and I'll wait for the 747-400 V2.0 to come out instead.

If it's within or close to my budget, then yes. But I am looking forward to SP1.

No problem .....

That reply was sent by mistake ....But I got onto my dictionary trying to get all meanings of avatar .....Or figuring out .....what did I do this time :) thanks Kyle

Your definition is correct. A friend was pulling my leg over some screenshots and a photograph I took a few years ago, and I was using some light-hearted sarcasm to reply to him....

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic...

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM