Sign in to follow this  
voodoo101

Will you buy the 300?

I was just wondering how many people will buy the 300 and what the main reason was. What extra does the 300 give you that the 200 doesn't? Is it just because it's another PMDG aircraft in your virtual hanger or does it actually provide you with a extra long hauler? Is it because certain real life airlines fly the 300 not the 200 and you don't like the fictional paints.

I don't think I will be buying it as I already have regional flyer, a mid range European holiday destination flyer and with the PMDG 777, something to cross the Atlantic for my Disney holiday. I don't mind the fictional thing as I have already painted my airlines with a fictional paint scheme. I will be buying the 747v2 though when it is released, just because I love the jumbo.  

Negative, got no cash for that.

spacer.png

Yarp. In the next cc cycle, assuming a) no unexpected bills and b ) it's out. Not got the 200/F yet. Had always intended waiting for the SP. It's the r/w livery & route thing. ANZ liveries are a big attraction...

Yes of course ! It's my favorite airplane and the bigger twin engines in the world, and i need this aircraft to do some flights in my VA...

If not expensive (like20$) i buy.

Guessing prices is tricky but I bet US$50.

spacer.png

Even if it is $200 I would buy it.           Its PMDG!

thought you meant the film about the spartans......

as someone has already said,Its made by PMDG ....so YES

steve :smile:

Not yet.

I'm more interested in SP1 than in the 300 as I'm cargo mover mostly, but I might buy it at year's end.

Enrique Vaamonde

Yes. Cause I like it more. I think the short 200 is ugly. The long 300 is a beauty. =)

I think they should have skiped the 200LR in the first place. And just done the 300ER right away.