Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

P3D v2.3 is absolutely INCREDIBLE!

Thanks Bob already have, but the micro stutter disappears when not using the Aero windows setting and all the vsynch tearing is back as I am using the basic windows setting

Soon as you switch back to Aero no tearing but micro stutters,...this has all the markings of a nvidia issue and really shows P3D needs a profile....

Perhaps LM should have re named it the flying sim Goat simulator then Nvidia would make a profile .....we can only hope!

Cheers

Thanks Bob already have, but the micro stutter disappears when not using the Aero windows setting and all the vsynch tearing is back as I am using the basic windows setting

Soon as you switch back to Aero no tearing but micro stutters,...this has all the markings of a nvidia issue and really shows P3D needs a profile....

Perhaps LM should have re named it the flying sim Goat simulator then Nvidia would make a profile .....we can only hope!

Cheers

Well, I have been know to not have all the facts, so sorry about that. Yea, that is frustrating. I would guess though that this could end up as a finger pointing exercise.

1. Windows issue.

2. Nvidia Issue.

3. Must be your hardware

Most are not using a NI profile anymore. I am sure you have your reasons.

Bob

~GTX680 and i7 2600K@4.2Ghz

That is exactly my system. You can run it.

I see the pumping action with the microstutters, but only if I look for it.

Well have reported it over at LM, if FSX can run without these micro stutters should be able too...only time will tell!

Thanks

Guys, there are several licenses which one Should I buy? I need Basic P3D later I can add addons in it!

1y329d.jpg

Guys, there are several licenses which one Should I buy? I need Basic P3D later I can add addons in it!

If you are learning about aviation and flight procedures, my guess is you qualify for the academic version.

If you intend to eventually profit from making addons for it, you require the professional version

If you are learning about aviation and flight procedures, my guess is you qualify for the academic version.

If you intend to eventually profit from making addons for it, you require the professional version

Na I will require Academic version only than.. Most of them normal FSX type users use this only?

1y329d.jpg

This isn't something we're supposed to discuss. Their licensing is listed on the site with various uses.

The license terms on the P3D website are clearly written. Just read them.

DO NOT DISCUSS LICENSING.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I think he gets the message by now...  :rolleyes:  ^_^

Just flown a silly Maul around the Lake District using V2.4 (update) + Rex4 + ASNext (update).

I think that I have died and gone to Heaven (and apologies to any ATC's on here for the lack of a filed flight plan) but ...  this is simply Nirvanha!!!!!!    WooHoooooooooooo  !!!!

Can anyone tell me if I can use P3D V2.4 with FSUIP ?!

Definitely yes.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Can anyone tell me if I can use P3D V2.4 with FSUIP ?!

Absolutely but you have to wait for Pet to release an update and I believe he is away until Oct. 8th.

I think LM are getting the CIA or the FBI to spy on Pet and they are timing the release of P3D V2 updates

with when they already know thanks to the spying that Pet is out of town.

Why would they do this? Because the P3D V2 Dev Team are sick and twisted individual and they are

doing it for kicks!

Here is the link for the FSUIPC so you can download. Pet will release once he is through with laughing it

up with P3D Dev. Team. Yes I think he is in on it! :ph34r:

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html