Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

PrecipitFX

The rain on the Camera lens at the end that part of PrecipitFX?

He said no...that it was something he did in the video. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

He said no...that it was something he did in the video. 

Ok Thanks for the info.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

I am having problems with the rain and snow effect in the virtual cockpit. before the preciptfx new textures load, there is a slight pause, and the outside goes gray, then then it flashes back to normal. It happens each time I go in and out of rain storms. Does this happen to anyone else?

I have not encountered that issue

The rain on the Camera lens at the end that part of PrecipitFX?

No that was added in after effects

Yes, it seems to happen to almost everyone else. The developers say they are working on it. The biggest issue is that happens not only when the precipitation starts or stops (which would probably be tolerable) but also every time the intensity of the precipitation changes (e.g. light to heavy rain). Using ASN, which realistically varies the intensity frequently, this creates an almost strobe light-like effect at times...

How do I go back to the default precipitation effects until this is fixed?

Looks like version 1.1 of PrecipitFX (you can get it by opening the desktop or start menu shortcut--it will prompt you) has fixed the flashing grey/black sky issue. I need to test more, but I haven't seen any flashing yet.

PS/ Conspiracy theorists may find something sinister in the documentation's use of "pilot-in-commands" rather than "pilots-in-command". If I were the copy writer, I'd point out that nobody has yet been denied entry into a French speaking country for using the awful abomination that is "Grand Prixs" rather than "Grands Prix"... :P

Hi!

First of all, thank you all for your feedback, we take much of all requests into consideration when we work on updates for PrecipitFX.

Then, I also want to thank you for pointing this spelling mistake in our document! It is now fixed!

Have a great day,

Frederick

HR at FSFX Packages

Frederick

No problem Frederick. Great product! Keep up the good work. :)

A bientôt!

Any chance of a release for the Aerosoft Airbus Series, like what you guys are doing for the PMDG 777?

The version 1.1 fixed the flashing screen bug. But I only get snow and rain effects from the wheels when first loading the sim. After taking off, and then landing at a new airport, the effects on the wheels is gone. Am I the only one?

Any chance of a release for the Aerosoft Airbus Series, like what you guys are doing for the PMDG 777?

We do have the Airbus Series on the list!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

We do have the Airbus Series on the list!

Thanks for the headups mate. Eagerly awaiting that one.

Much appreciated Keven.

Do you also cater for rotary aircraft? I fly the ND Chinook. I really like the low viz look, brilliant.

Keith Sandford.