Sign in to follow this  
dukeav

Traffic Optimizer for FSX/P3D

Hey, it seems that the file is not available anymore. Could anyone provide a new download link?

The link still works for me. Try the "best answer" post at the top of the page.

Hi, just came across this topic and would love to try it but am being asked for a User name and Password for the download.

Can anyone assist?

Cheers

John Harris

P3D v4, Win10 64bit, Saitek Yoke/Throttle, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Saitek Multi Panel, Saitek Switch Panel, Saitek Radio Panel, Saitek FIP

Hi, just came across this topic and would love to try it but am being asked for a User name and Password for the download.

Can anyone assist?

Harry,

I've just clicked on the best answer link at the top and there is a big green download button top-right. No need to sign in.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

HI Ray, thanks for your reply.  I should have qualified my post by saying that I used the link in the Best Answer thread at the top of the page.  I do get the "big green download button top-right". However, when I click on that I get prompted for a username and password. I use IDM but if I try to bypass IDM (hold down Alt when clicking the link) I either get nothing or sometimes a Captcha prompt which won't accept the response :unsure:

And wouldn't you know it :angry: I tried again (about 10th time) whilst typing this message and it worked!! :huh:  Oh well, at least I got it and can now try it out :lol:

Cheers

John Harris

P3D v4, Win10 64bit, Saitek Yoke/Throttle, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Saitek Multi Panel, Saitek Switch Panel, Saitek Radio Panel, Saitek FIP

Glad you got it eventually Harry. Perhaps the server was down for maintenance.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I just installed P3D 2.5 and running the old airtrafficmanager.exe and now I get the following error:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01: AirTrafficManager.exe
  Problem Signature 02: 1.4.0.0
  Problem Signature 03: 544a3fd9
  Problem Signature 04: AirTrafficManager
  Problem Signature 05: 1.4.0.0
  Problem Signature 06: 544a3fd9
  Problem Signature 07: d
  Problem Signature 08: c6
  Problem Signature 09: System.InvalidOperationException
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID: 1033
  Additional Information 1: 0a9e
  Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3: 0a9e
  Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

I tried the newest exe listed at the top and i get the error

I have installed simconnect and am using a full version of FSUIPC
Untitled_zpseob176hm.jpg

I just installed P3D 2.5 and running the old airtrafficmanager.exe and now I get the following error:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01: AirTrafficManager.exe
  Problem Signature 02: 1.4.0.0
  Problem Signature 03: 544a3fd9
  Problem Signature 04: AirTrafficManager
  Problem Signature 05: 1.4.0.0
  Problem Signature 06: 544a3fd9
  Problem Signature 07: d
  Problem Signature 08: c6
  Problem Signature 09: System.InvalidOperationException
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID: 1033
  Additional Information 1: 0a9e
  Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3: 0a9e
  Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

I tried the newest exe listed at the top and i get the error

I have installed simconnect and am using a full version of FSUIPC
Untitled_zpseob176hm.jpg

So a full uninstall and reinstall of simmconnect from the p3d\redist folder resolved this.

What "news" would you like?. The link is in the "Best answer" post which is green and at the top of the page of the thread.

What "news" would you like?. The link is in the "Best answer" post which is green and at the top of the page of the thread.

When I posted the link wasn't working.....that's why I wanted an updated. It is working now....Thanks.

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

Others have reported that the link periodically doesn't work. Unfortunately, the author has not posted anything about the app since November, 2014.

I'm having a problem using this with FSX-SE (side by side installation)--I'm getting a Simconnect error as though FSX isn't running, even though Simconnect is installed:

> Failed to connect - System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.
   at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
   at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR(Int32 errorCode)
   at Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.SimConnect..ctor(String szName, IntPtr hWnd, UInt32 UserEventWin32, WaitHandle hEventHandle, UInt32 ConfigIndex)
   at AirTrafficManager.Main.openConnection()

In fact, all legacy simconnects are installed, in fact. Anyone got any idea what I can do to get it working?

Thanks,

James

Same problem in P3D 2.5 and latest hotfix...looks like this app is dead.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Same problem in P3D 2.5 and latest hotfix...looks like this app is dead.

After you installed your P3D, you always have to reinstall simconnect again.

its located in

\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\redist\Interface\FSX-SP1\retail\lib

\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib

Run both msi files