Sign in to follow this  
BR4593

Razbam metroliner or Lionheart learjet?

Both on sales. I kbow these twocare very different aircrafts but which one would you recommend me to purchase?

At ~$30 for both I would buy the two of them. They are a blast to fly and with the current mods for the Razbam I'm having lots of fun.

RAZBAM METROLINER !!!!  ...... Any day of the week!! :smile:

Very realistic FDE (the Lionheart Lear's FDE is awful; way overpowered), better textures, better sounds, just better in every way.

Both on sales. I kbow these twocare very different aircrafts but which one would you recommend me to purchase?

I don't know anything about the Metroliner, but this review on the Learjet should help:

http://forum.avsim.net/page/index.html/_/reviews/aircraft/review-learjet-24b-by-lionheart-creations-ltd-r2543

I find the Learjet 24B by Lionheart to be one of the best add-ons I've ever purchased. But, I'm not an expert like some other simmers. :wub:

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

+1 Learjet 24B by Lionheart B) 

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

They're both great in their own way and both are an absolute bargain right now.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I have the Metro, it's quite detailed but somewhat unfinished and a bit buggy. The dev has since ceased patching but unofficial mods (see the Metro thread here on Avsim) makes up for it.

I can't comment on the Lionheart but there's another good Learjet available from Xtreme Prototypes as well, with a nice VC.

RAZBAM METROLINER !!!! ...... Any day of the week!! :smile:

Very realistic FDE (the Lionheart Lear's FDE is awful; way overpowered), better textures, better sounds, just better in every way.

I think it handles quite well the lear 24s are know to be rockets in the real world. To me it's one of the best planes available as its ball to fly.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

The Lear would be my choice (actually, it was my choice). Loud, Fast and just plain wrong in this day and time! But that's the way it was back when it was built. Just remember to burn the fuel out of the tip tanks before landing!

Randy

If anyone is interested in the METRO its 78% off at Simmarket one of the biggest discounts there and a absolute steal for 8 Euros! I like the plane but I should have held out for the seasonal sales... :fool:

RE Thomason Jr.

If you do get the Metroliner (I highly recommend it!), be sure to apply Bjoern's and lzamm's mods (and also, kfdw's). Check out this thread for more details (you'll have to work backwards).

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB)