Sign in to follow this  
Gregg_Seipp

Biggest disappointments - 2014

Again peter, my offer still stands. If you ever want to retry getting into it again, send a ticket and I will try to solve your problem personally

Unfortunately I do not use FSX so I cannot try your bus. But I am very impressed by you.

Unlike Drzewiecki-Design who simply erased constructive critique on their forums and paid no heed to them.

I look for feedback into future products (and remove negativity from it). People can say "why no winds aloft, bad product", I simply take the negativity away and interpret it as some people would like to see winds aloft in future products (which I do think people want to as well).

That's good to hear how you handle the feedback. And I would also love to see winds aloft and dimmable lights in the A330 (which I will surely buy). A long range aircraft without the ability to factor in winds aloft in the FMC calculations doesn't make sense. Keep up the great work!

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

If I decide to play with it again, sure I will send a ticket. Thanks Joshua.

Cheers

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

With the Airbus? - it was the lack of graduated lighting. Cockpit lighting is either on or off. No dimmers.

After you turn on the lights (say you hit  the "L" key") switch off the single "Dome" light and report back, how you like this. The dome light is on the Top panel (second row from the bottom, the second switch left off the Wiper knob.  

I use this at night almost all the time. So you have two sets of night lighting...full lights or full minus the dome light..that  gives a fantastic VC panel lighting.

16220285176_242089481b_o.jpg

You not like this?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I use this at night almost all the time. So you have two sets of night lighting...full lights or full minus the dome light..that  gives a fantastic VC panel lighting.

Knowing the limitations of FS lighting ….looks like the prefect balance to me. :Applause:

As many of you folks know, lighting has been one of my focus points for years. There are numerous techniques to implement "dimmable lighting", some of which are fairly simple to implement, others that are very complex.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator