Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[07FEB15] PMDG 777-200LR/F & 300ER for P3D Released!

Paul-

She goes into final testing this weekend...  and the good news is that we already have the licensing approval so that won't hold us up at all.

That's great news,Robert.

My plan was to buy 777 only if it was possible if the NGX was also released for P3D. I plan to retire FSX entirely and just have X-Plane and P3D on my PC.

The cost of migrating to P3D is about the same as an SSD drive that I would need, so near as makes no difference.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

All i am trying to say is that someone else has taken over the programming of FSX and to state that it is a dead stick isnt accurate either and if i recall from one of your other posts didnt you say a lot of people on here shouldnt even be on P3D to start with as it is a training tool for people who are becoming pilots and a way for pilots to expand there training outside of the classroom?

stafford gliva

Dude, punctuation please.

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

Dear PMDG Team,

Mission accomplished! - THANKS.

I'm really happy for this release. FSX is already wiped of my drive since all I have been waiting for was a PMDG Plane for P3D.

And to all those whiners - sniff it up - or stay with FSX:ME/SE!

regards

Dude, punctuation please.

Too true, I'm exhausted reading that line! :Whew:

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Too true, I'm exhausted reading that line! :Whew:

Yes! I'm not the only one! Haha

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

Very well.

Since free speech is no longer a part of the 'Western World', I shall provide feedback with my wallet........and leave it firmly shut. Nice plane though.

Cheers

Steve McLaren

This quote from PMDG staff yesterday  is very telling. There is no arm bending or sales hype here , in fact its the complete opposite.

" we gave you a free update for FSX:SE compatibility (which is honestly what most of you here should probably be using rather than P3D)"

ZORAN

Yes I bought the product again, will do the same with 737, do I agree with the pricing? No! But i want to enjoy pmdg aircraft on the P3D platform so i have no choice! Whining won't help! Never did! It's company's decision, and we have to respect that.

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

(...) I'm not sure that likening one of the world's largest military industrial players to a circus is that clever though? ;) Thanks K

Likening LM to a bunch of monkeys would not have been any cleverer.   :ph34r:

Strange, I have a Z97 board with windows 64 bit and had no issues.  Did the people having problems try to install the FSX version into P3D at some point in the past?

Ryan

There are some serious activation issues with the PDMG 777 installer on high end PCs (Z97 + windows 64 bit). I am waiting to hear back from support.

Any activation problems I've ever had with software has been down to my super duper Anti virus program *period*

I have learnt when installing software is to know ever setting and corner on your Anti virus program.

Took me months to figure out why a plane I had bought would not activate properly, I studied my BitDefender very close and realised that there's was a hidden section called "excluded" meaning excluded from scanning. And now it's perfect

Very well.

Since free speech is no longer a part of the 'Western World', I shall provide feedback with my wallet........and leave it firmly shut. Nice plane though.

Cheers

Steve McLaren

This idea that speech is unrestricted entirely in the Western World is false. There are several restrictions on speech. Furthermore, at least in the United States, the freedom of speech is a right guaranteed by the Government. As a citizen, people are guaranteed several freedoms of speech from the Government, but actually not in many other places. A person may, with full protection from the Government, go tell their boss that he is a jerk and that they hate him. This protection does not protect them from the actions of the employer, however. Similarly, if you go into a restaurant and start spouting off about something that they deem is inappropriate, they are allowed to ask you to leave. You're free to say it...just not on their property.

The freedom of speech doesn't extend very far away from the Government itself (which usually means every public realm). In the States, you can legally protest in public places. If you end up on private property, however, you can be asked to leave by that property owner, legally. This is true in many, many Western countries.

As far as it is here, this is a private server, and Tom has every right to set whatever restrictions on speech that he deems appropriate. Further, since he has given us mod privileges to our own forum, we're able to set the tone for discourse here in our own corner of a private forum. Since the pricing discussion tends to only lead to a bunch of arguing, we specifically restrict it. Just like many Western countries' governments, we encourage people to speak freely, but this does not mean that it's completely unrestricted.

Kyle Rodgers

Rob,

You mentioned some upcoming changes/updates for the B777 in P3D in 2015, do you anticipate this to come as a smaller SP1e as a opportunity to implement minor "bug" fixes and other items on the B777 to-do list, or is the next B777 update planned to be a more major SP2 like the NGX is about to receive?

I submitted a ticket for something minor, regarding the thrust reeuction logic when Flaps 1 or Flaps 5 is selected as the thrust reduction trigger. Currently it is happening when the flaps physically retract to flaps 1 or flaps 5. Should instead be when the flap lever itself is moved to flaps 1 or 5.

Youll remember the same "bug" being in the original FS9 747-400 release, which you of course fixed.

Paul mentioned he passed it along for the next service pack, I am just wondering if that would be a full blown SP2 or are you anticipating pushing some smaller updates beforehand to implement across FSX/P3D.

Leo Cal

Strange, I have a Z97 board with windows 64 bit and had no issues.  Did the people having problems try to install the FSX version into P3D at some point in the past?

I also use a Z97 board (ASUS Z97 PRO Wi-Fi AC) and Windows 7 64bit. I didn't have any problems installing and activating the 777-200LR and the 300ER Expansion.

Júnior Silva

Very true Kyle. Unfortunately many don't know, forget, or ignore this.

Francisco Blas
Windows11 Pro ASUS Hero Z790 | Intel i9-13900K | G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 | ASUS STRIX 4090 | WD 4TB SN850X NVMe | ASUS Ryujin II AIO 360mm | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li 011D EVO | DELL Alienware 38 G-SYNC