Sign in to follow this  
AirCanada235

Jetline Systems Reference - anyone used them before?

Morning all,

Just wondering if anyone has used Jetline Systems to built them a flight sim PC before.  Was looking for positive / negative feedback and how the rig is running.  Spoke to them on the phone and it seemed legit and I like the fact they break in the PC for you and tweak it but curious about your experiences.

Please DM me with your feedback.

Thanks in advance and fly safe.

DR

This has come up before IIRC, and like you, somebody living in Canada(no idea which part0, I think ordered a system from them. Hopefully, he'll see this post and get back to you.

I got a system from them recently. Excellent system, great quality and they are very helpful with advice when ordering.

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

they are very helpful with advice when ordering

Agree - I had a long talk with them late last year and they convinced me not to buy from them for the next 12 months - said the performance improvement wouldn't be enough to justify the price.  I found that impressive - enough to convince me to go back to them at some future point when I do decide to buy.  Obviously can't yet speak to the quality of their builds, but for integrity they rank high.

I have had great luck with cyberpowerpc.com   You will see bad reviews but have purchased two computers from them with no problems what so ever.  My current system, I7 4790K, GTX970, 8 GB ram and 512GB SSD was under $1,500 US, about the same price to buy all the parts and they install it.

I sideline in a local company in Canada who builds amazing PCs and some of us are really into flight simulation. Usually building yourself is the better/cheaper option, but I will gladly advise and can build yours if you want.

sig01.png

Hi Folks,

I usually build my own computers. But, find that in the long run it is not worth it, considering bad parts that you might receive. I once had to reinstall 4 mb's, to get my system working. [asus]  

The OS's, and the SSD's all need to be set-up for gaming. The correct drivers installed, etc.

I friend of mine needed a new good computer a few months ago. We found JetLine, after several calls, he ordered one, a couple weeks later he received it,, all ready for him to install his add-ons.  He said this morning it is running perfect, and he has a lot of Orbix, and other add-ons.   One thing to consider, if a component goes bad, JetLine, will fix it, might have to ship it back, or, in one case they paid the repair bill to a local shop.

JetLine, uses the same MB, [AS Rock Z97 Pro] and only installs W7 in all of their builds, something you might want to consider. I am upgrading one of my computers at the moment, I choose this MB.

Regards,

Jerry Friz

Thanks everyone for your responses.  MUCH appreciated - honestly.  That's what's great about this hobby - so much involvement :)

DR

I sideline in a local company in Canada who builds amazing PCs and some of us are really into flight simulation. Usually building yourself is the better/cheaper option, but I will gladly advise and can build yours if you want.

Sent you a direct message on this - thanks.

Hi Dave,

I purchased a system from Jetline back in August of 2010, and it's working great since day one. No problems what so ever.

I talked with them on the phone a few times, and there Customer Support  was very good.

I would recommend jetline Systems anytime.

Michael Herriges

Purchased a system from them a couple of years ago and its running magnificently still today.   I cannot say enough about the support and assistance I have received.  My only negative comment, is that the Ken is a Tampa Bay Lightning fan!    :huh:

Seriously, take the plunge, you will not only receive a top notch quality machine, but you'll also open the door to excellent support and assistance.  

John

Hi Folks,

Some further thoughts on JetLine.  I consider them to be builders of FSX, and not so much into gaming. I wonder if they will  be to looking into PrePar3d.

I tried FSX Steam, and can't see any advantage to using it. Therefore, on my new system I'll only install PrePar3d. I believe in the long haul I will save money, and a lot of frustrations.

Thank you PMDG for making the B777, for PrePar3d,and soon the B737

Regards,

Jerry Friz

They seemed very knowledgeable about both FSX and P3D to me and what I would need in my build.

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Just wondering if anyone has used Jetline Systems to built them a flight sim PC before.

I have had a Jetline system since November 2010. They upgraded the CPU and motherboard in February 2013 for $50.00. Took the old CPU and motherboard and sold it on EBay and charged me the difference between the new and what they sold the old for. When I purchased a video card from Amazon they sold the old card on EBay and gave me the proceeds. They are expensive but worth it. One of the few large purchases I have never had second thoughts about.