Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

The 'Wagon' and me...in Alaska....(embedded)

Carenado_C185F_Float_6.png
Carenado_C185F_Float_7.png
Carenado_C185F_Float_8.png
Carenado_C185F_Float_5.png
Carenado_C185F_Float_3.png
Carenado_C185F_Float_4.png

I 'embedded caved' on this one...but honestly, I don't really like the presentation...just a personal view, I guess.  Anyways....XPX.35 release, SkyMaxx Pro, LUA Haze, etc....

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Beautiful wagon & scenery Mitch!  Might we see some FS2002 shots tomorrow :lol:

Presentation aside (and I do understand what you mean - I usually add some gray borders/faux matting to images I post here so they're not so stark) you'll get more views and comments this way as opposed to links.  I would recommend some white space in between with, perhaps, some captioning to make individual images stand out a bit more.

All that aside, very nice images.  Thanks for sharing and thanks for "caving". :-)

Scott

Beautiful wagon & scenery Mitch! Might we see some FS2002 shots tomorrow :lol:

Pardon?

Simply gorgeous Mitch.....Regardless of the presentation...they moved me....closed my eyes and I was there for a moment.  :wink:

Why does XP have to look so inviting?  I'm JUST getting used to P3d!  :Silly:

Presentation aside (and I do understand what you mean - I usually add some gray borders/faux matting to images I post here so they're not so stark) you'll get more views and comments this way as opposed to links.  I would recommend some white space in between with, perhaps, some captioning to make individual images stand out a bit more.

All that aside, very nice images.  Thanks for sharing and thanks for "caving". :-)

Scott

Thanks guys and gals, and yes...have officially caved...and settled upon a working embed tag that works for me. :)