Sign in to follow this  
JSkorna

To FSX Users on the Fence................FS98

Zeus.

Ah, that makes sense. I should have figured. Maybe the Zeus will run in quad-SLI.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Maybe the Zeus will run in quad-SLI.

Only if Win XP supports it.

Stop it, you guys. You're giving me a nostalgic headache.

I am sooooooooooooooo glad we don't have to worry about EULAs with our beloved FS98. We know what we are using it for and we don't need Obi-Wan to explain it to us or try to describe us to anyone!

We know what we are using it for and we don't need Obi-Wan to explain it to us or try to describe us to anyone!

Thank heavens for this fantastic personal/consumer entertainment product. P3D users, eat your heart out.

Only if Win XP supports it.

What about those of us still on Win98 or WinME? Microsoft should give us a free upgrade to the newest OS.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hi all,

I won't forget FS98, I still keep my collection of FS98  addons (boxed aircraft and scenery) , Flyit General Aviation Control Panel, Nick Dargahi' Book .

Memory%20of%20FS95-fs2000.jpg

Seeing that EULA discussions are sooooooooooooooo entertaining, doesn't that entertainment defeat the professional use of certain non-FS98 flight simulators already?   :rolleyes:

No because my lawyer friend said that they are learning and being honest are the same thing and that I need to give up square dancing according to the end all-be all.

Microsoft should give us a free upgrade to the newest OS.

They are, to Windows 10. I have not read anything about the particular upgrade path yet. You might need to do some serious upgrading first.

I won't forget FS98

We won't either. That is why any FSX users on the fence should start using FS98, because it's pure entertainment.

Here now Lee Ponskey am what i ask Jim is the nose down enter the sim Ferd...SO it is to patch down up thrust if you can the weight of the annoucementy...  

Roy Holley

The Susan Smith is located on the corner next to the Starbucks.

My FS98 has been locked. How can I unlock it? Do I have to go South in order to unlock? Or have I reached the end, finally, and need to return to FSX?   :LMAO:

No...you have to call Microsoft.  Once you get through the maze of voice prompts, then you must enter your 256 character long product key, along with a fingerprint and saliva sample.  You don't have to give blood yet...that came in with FS2000.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Here now Lee Ponskey am what i ask Jim is the nose down enter the sim Ferd...SO it is to patch down up thrust if you can the weight of the annoucementy...  

It reminds me at famous names from a famous topic here at AVSIM :wacko:

André