MartinRex007

Flight1 KingAir B200 released for P3D

Downloading now from their Flight1 website, not sure if it's an update or new purchase but either way hopefully will be flying it tonight?

Cheers

Martin

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

They never had their KA B200 version for P3D, so I suspect it should be P3D 2.3 and above, not 1.3. Still downloading..... 

Looks like the reference to 1.3 is Flight1 latest version of the KA ported over to P3D. So far works great in P3D 2.4....

Thanks Jim!

Wow, I skipped this bird in FSX, knowing that I will not be able to use it in P3D.  Great news indeed.

Good to know, this was one of the planes holding me back from moving to P3D - though it's not directly clear to me whether it needs to be bought separately, from the web page.

One less missing piece, let's see how this goes :)

Interesting. If Flight1 have decided to release a P3D version of the Super KingAir B200, then I wonder if there is any chance of seeing a P3D version of the Cessna Citation Mustang?

I can't see where it's P3D v2 compatible?

neither do i

is it P3D v2 compatible "officially" ?

Version 1.3 refers to the aircraft, not the simulator. Why on Earth would anyone release a P3D version of anything in 2015 that was only compatible with P3Dv1? There is more chance of it being v2 compatible than v1.

Interesting. If Flight1 have decided to release a P3D version of the Super KingAir B200, then I wonder if there is any chance of seeing a P3D version of the Cessna Citation Mustang?

Excellent question, Christopher !! Could you imagine ? .... being able to fly a business jet in Prepar3D and it NOT being from Carenado ? WOW... just thinking of the possibilities... EXCITING !!!!

I'm not paying $50 for this bird, I'll pass.

It's actually 60$.  For the level of GA simulation, this bird is as good as it gets, so it's a bargain.

Looks like the reference to 1.3 is Flight1 latest version of the KA ported over to P3D. So far works great in P3D 2.4....

Thanks Jim!

How's the frame performance for you?  Thanks

For those having both planes Is it more or less "hardcore" than the milviz King Air 350i? 

Version 1.3 refers to the aircraft, not the simulator. Why on Earth would anyone release a P3D version of anything in 2015 that was only compatible with P3Dv1? There is more chance of it being v2 compatible than v1.

Thanks for your response. I did'nt get the subtility.

No problem, Jeff. My response probably came across as harsh, which was certainly not my intention. There is also just a little bit of "for God's sake, just give us a P3D version of the Cessna Citation Mustang" about my thoughts regarding this news :wink:

So has this bird been made compatible with P3D 2.5? I'm confused.. Anyone?  :wacko:

EDIT : See they have a link for the P3D version up. Guess it's compatible. YAY! Now give us the mustang too, please  :wub:

So has this bird been made compatible with P3D 2.5? I'm confused.. Anyone? 

wow!!!

I would buy it put hate the glass VC ::(

Sorry for the confusion. I asked Jeff to reword the page and I suspect he will when he gets going (west coast time)
The sales page "should" say:

Note: P3D and FSX versions are separate products | purchases

Flight Simulator X

King Air Version 1.3 - Via direct download (362 MB)

FSX Version - Download Today!

Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D

P3D Version - Download Today!

Its  "possible"  Lets see how this goes...

Sorry for the confusion. I asked Jeff to reword the page and I suspect he will when he gets going (west coast time)

The sales page "should" say:

Note: P3D and FSX versions are separate products | purchases

Flight Simulator X

FSX Version - Download Today!

Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D

P3D Version - Download Today!

It would still be helpful to list which versions of P3D it supports.

Our philosophy is the same as it has always been, if you are not using what is the most current version whether it be FSX or P3D then you need to be.

P3D has had so many versions out that it is not manageable to support them all.

Yahoo!!!!  Let's hope!!

Are my eyes playing tricks on me? :o

Its "possible" Lets see how this goes...

In the immortal words of James Earl Jones,

"Build it and they will come!"

in the immortal words of Jim Rhoads,

"Buy it and we shall see!"