Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

Compact Captains Flows and Checklists - Excel/PDF

Now that Avsim is back up I have uploaded my Captains only compact flows to the Library.  You will see them tomorrow (If you are impatient, go to the FS2Crew Facebook page where I have a dropbox link - Once the files are up here I will remove this link).

These flows are really designed for people viewing them in Excel (or compatible spreadsheet program) because the included notes will give you all of the dialogue variations and also include important information.

Obviously you still need to read the manual and tutorials first but once that is done I think you will find these much easier to use, especially if viewing on a second screen or tablet.

Note that I have also included a spreadsheet that contains all of the Voice Control versions of FS2Crew that I own so you get 777, NGX Reboot, Q400 and Aerosoft Airbus all on one spreadsheet.

Same format as my previous versions.....only improved!

xPeiUtr.jpg

Spreadsheet contains tabs for all SOP's of Reboot  (Plus I have another spreadsheet that has 777, Q400 and Airbus on the same sheet)

aeZroBf.jpg

I have inlcuded helpful hints in the notes here:

yvy5y9q.jpg

Notes also contain all of the alternate version of dialogue

MXobJym.jpg

Cfk4NKM.jpg

• Upvote 3

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Thank's Mark, much appreciated, as it take times to create them.

You can't use FS2CREW without them.

I dream of them with an interactive method with my tablet.

Thank's Mark, much appreciated, as it take times to create them.

You can't use FS2CREW without them.

I dream of them with an interactive method with my tablet.

Interactive.  Hmmmm.  I guess you need someone to write an app for that.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

These are great Mark, thanks for uploading them!  Perfect for those of us that swap Aircraft and SOP's a lot.

Brian W

KPAE

Mark - Thanks for doing this!! This is exactly what I was interested in to avoid sitting with the entire manual each flight!

Eric

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

One thing to note is in some place I put the Captain speak as "YES" and it needs to be "YES PLEASE" to work.

You should update.

That's going to mess people up, because the speech recognition system is looking for 'YES PLEASE', not just 'yes'.

The PDF of SOP 1 is missing the departure review and before takeoff checklist, I believe. Otherwise, nice job! Glad to have these again.