Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

RealismShaderPack v1.1

Then, I did the settings as I wanted. I then loaded the sim up, and have no terrain textures.

Did you delete the shader folder and let P3d build a new one, very important...  C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Shaders

tpewpb-6.png

At no point do you have any visual feedback that any steps chosen have been completed.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Love to see some screenshots.  And, also, how does it look at night?

Havent done a night flight, but here is a daytime one! 

26611593142_5984f538d7_k.jpg

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

Sounds great!!! Does this tool work on P3D water too? Would it help resolve the "oily black" problem (when looking down) - or will it just lighten the whole sea?

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

That view above is one of the best I've seen. Could you share your settings in the shader pack, and whether HDR is on or off?

• Upvote 1

That view above is one of the best I've seen. Could you share your settings in the shader pack, and whether HDR is on or off?

I just followed the settings in this guide on youtube below (specifically the sky pack and HDR settings) then applied the following settings in the tool 

Terrain: Med

Shadow: High

Autogen Bright Tweak: On

Cloud Shader: On

HDR: Step 1

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

Brillant work and smart tool, thank you very much indeed :-)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Many thanks for this. i do have a problem with the UI. It takes up so much of my screen that I have to autohide the task bar to see the install option. is there any way the resize it?

Also, a dialogue box to say they are installed would be most welcome in a future version.

Once again, a big thanks for the effort for this, the scenery is now very amazing.

John

I just followed the settings in this guide on youtube below (specifically the sky pack and HDR settings) then applied the following settings in the tool 

Terrain: Med

Shadow: High

Autogen Bright Tweak: On

Cloud Shader: On

HDR: Step 1

Thanks Josh!

Used the same settings for HDR and it now looks amazing!

Pedrag, you deserve a medal!!!!!! What a job, incredible! Looking forward to the rest of your work!

• Upvote 1

Giorgio La Pira

A great weekend of simming lies ahead. Thanks so much Pe11e, - one of the most anticipated recent releases for P3D. I'll visit your donate button. :smile:

Did you delete the shader folder and let P3d build a new one, very important...  C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Shaders

Just checked, the tool deletes the Shader folder itself. But in his case check if it's empty after using the tool, maybe it can't find your folder.

Hi folks,

I don't use Shade (I always worry about too many addons).  If I decide to try this, how hard is it to uninstall...just in case. 

This isn't an addon. It changes some config file settings. Yes you can very easily go back to your initial state, it has a backup and restore option.

Good work!

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

Yeah that was a question I was going to ask. At work at the moment, so haven't downloaded the tool yet...

Does the tool either a) delete that folder automatically? or b) make it very clear that you need to delete that folder for the changes to take effect? It should really do a) if it can, if it does neither you're going to have thread after thread saying 'I've done a change with the RealismShader but nothing has happened!'.

----------------------------------------------------------

RealismShaderPack v1.1 (release candidate)

----------------------------------------------------------

Config Tool included!

Unpack and just run the installer (run as administrator recommended).

Don't forget to backup your current shader files via the tool, and don't forget to INSTALL current shader tweaks in every tab!

Report any issues here!

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9uwo26t1el2zmc/RealismShaderPack_v11rc.zip?dl=0

Great work :-)

visit the donation link :Big Grin: done...

Tip:

- you should give a confirmation when a installation is successful or failed ;-)

- maybe a close and cancel button besides the install

• Upvote 1

André

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.