Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Since installing P3D v3.2.3, only the best-of-the-best!

I would argue he has *worse* eyes.. If they were better he would see the difference... :P

:hi:

I see the Out-Back of Australia...and it looks great! :)

2016_5_12_12_24_47_211.png
  • Upvote 2

I'm sorry but I'm with Ankh on this one. I see you starting a different thread with the same theme every week.

I like your shots and i'm glad you are having fun with your sim but I think you should start these threads in the screenshots forum instead.

No offense meant.

Regards,

• Upvote 2

I'm sorry but I'm with Ankh on this one. I see you starting a different thread with the same theme every week.

I like your shots and i'm glad you are having fun with your sim but I think you should start these threads in the screenshots forum instead.

No offense meant.

Regards,

No offense taken. :)

Hi Shanan,

Be honest, how often do you visit the screenshots forum? I can't recall the last time I went there. More power to Mitch's elbow, I say. I enjoy his posts. Idiosyncratic they may be but, for me, that's part of their attraction and I hope we are treated to many more. They make me smile :)

Regards,

Mike

• Upvote 1

Hi Shanan,

Be honest, how often do you visit the screenshots forum? I can't recall the last time I went there. More power to Mitch's elbow, I say. I enjoy his posts. Idiosyncratic they may be but, for me, that's part of their attraction and I hope we are treated to many more. They make me smile :)

Regards,

Mike

I want to see good screen shots, I go to the P3D facebook page. Tons of excellent screen shots without all the negative comments. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Loved the Australia shot mate!

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Here's some from this evening's short haul from YMML to YSSY for those who love Australia:

2016-5-12_19-11-13-210.jpg 

2016-5-12_19-25-27-335.jpg

2016-5-12_19-44-54-540.jpg

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Loved the Australia shot mate!

Thanks Steve, a gift for you then, for all the great and very patient discussion you post about Hyperthreading and AM=x.  

Mitch

Here's some from this evening's short haul from YMML to YSSY for those who love Australia:

2016-5-12_19-11-13-210.jpg 

2016-5-12_19-25-27-335.jpg

2016-5-12_19-44-54-540.jpg

Those looked great, Yash!  It's what P3D v3.2.x is all about....

Hi Shanan,

Regards,

Mike

Truth be told not often.

I get it, the shots are nice, but maybe a little variety would do some good. I'd like to see other stuff apart from the same old carenado in similar perspectives.

Something like what yamagashi posted above.

• Upvote 1

Truth be told not often.

I get it, the shots are nice, but maybe a little variety would do some good. I'd like to see other stuff apart from the same old carenado in similar perspectives.

Something like what yamagashi posted above.

Variety is always refreshing.  Btw Shanan, Yama is my brother...I am Yashi!

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Although I really can't take anything seriously from a simmer who mainly flies in spot view (insert grinning smiley here, which my iPad can't do) and can't recommend his advice to drag all sliders to the right, I do admire the OP's enthusiasm. (Which reminds me of my own every now and then.) If you don't like his posts, don't read them. Like I usually do LOL. But whenever I am in need of some positive and uplifting sim talk, I know whose topics I should turn to! So keep it up, Mitch, and keep them coming!

Although I really can't take anything seriously from a simmer who mainly flies in spot view (insert grinning smiley here, which my iPad can't do) and can't recommend his advice to drag all sliders to the right, I do admire the OP's enthusiasm. (Which reminds me of my own every now and then.) If you don't like his posts, don't read them. Like I usually do LOL. But whenever I am in need of some positive and uplifting sim talk, I know whose topics I should turn to! So keep it up, Mitch, and keep them coming!

Funny you should bring up the point about spot view.  You stand a better chance with higher frames when you aren't in the VC.  :spiteful:

Variety is always refreshing.  Btw Shanan, Yama is my brother...I am Yashi!

Whoops. I keep reading it as Yama for some reason lol.

It's easier if you look at it as Yama, my brother is called Tim and Me, Yashi is called Jim.  Still confused?  Mother is Hiyama and is called Sue and my father is Hiyashi called Hugh. :)

You are a funny man Jim, hum.. Yashi, hum.. son of Hugh or Hiyashi.

Have a nice day

Pierre (called Pete, son of Omer etc...)

Pierre