The copilot's airspeed indicator does not work.

Same here.

But after a reset it works.  :fool:

________

Alexander

Alexander

What "reset" are you referring to??  On mine, the copilot's  ASI has never functioned from day one.

Thanks in advance for clarifying!

What "reset" are you referring to?

During a flight session, open the menu bar go to Flights and choose Reset (FSX Steam Edition).

For some reason, the last few flights the ASI works from the beginning like it should.

________

Alexander

Alexander

I think I may be crazy...

But take a close look at the antennas on the lower fuselage.  They're not connected to the rest of the model...  can somebody confirm they're seeing this too (please!) ?

Mark

No, meant the other units on the undercarriage look fine, just the rear one....

Carenado got back to me on floating antennas here is there answer - interesting - this is a big issue yet they may not fix it - oh well

Quote: 

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We'll consider it to include as a modification on the future version we will release for the aircraft.

Regards,

Carenado.

Rich Sennett

Just a quick question - the overhead's night lighting is just the bright flood/dome type lights that wash out the center switches and shadow the outboard ones?   And the overhead's brightness knob that moves in 25% increments is a dummy knob, correct ?

Pity, would be much better if they could be dimmed at least (IMHO).

Cheers

Jeff

Thanks again Bruno, the copilot's ASI now works for me.

Interesting solution on this squawk!

Again copilot's ASI:

I found somthing out: The copilot's ASI works only if the instruments are unlighted. If you switch on the panel instruments light at the upper left overhead panel, the copilot's ASI shuts off.

I will report this to Carenado.

________

Alexander

Alexander

Hey Richard,

Thanks for reporting the antennas in close formation issue... like you said, their response isn't too inspiring, but we can hope!

Mark

Hey Richard,

Thanks for reporting the antennas in close formation issue... like you said, their response isn't too inspiring, but we can hope!

Mark

No problem - do you see the gaps also and what sim are you using ? - thanks

Rich Sennett

Another flawed Carenado bird.... I am not surprised. 

With that said, I will buy it anyway because I am big Bob Hoover fan.  :p0502:

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

Hi.  I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue:  When I go to Outside view and use Spot Mode the zoom keeps changing every few seconds.  And when the zoom changes the sound also hesitates for an instant.  Only once or twice has it behaved correctly and I don't know if it had to do with altitude or what.  It does not seem to do this in Locked Spot Mode.  It's not a super big deal, but it does kill the enjoyment of seeing the aircraft flying from outside the cockpit.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Smith

System: i9-9900K@5.0GHz., ASUS Maximus XI Hero MB, 32 GB 3200 Hyper-X RAM, Corsair HX1000i PSU, Cooler Master ML360R RGB, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3, (2) Samsung 860 500GB SSD for Windows 10 Pro and sim, (2) M.2 NVMe 2TB, (2) WD Black 4TB HD for data, Samsung 65" 4K curved monitor @ 30Hz. (Currently running VSync, TB , Unlimited),YOKO+ yoke, VF TQ6+,TPR pedals, Logitech Multi, Switch, and Radio Panels

Software:  P3Dv4.5HF3 Pro, Ultimate Traffic Live, ASP3D, ASCA, ORBX, Fly Tampa, GSX/GSX2, PMDG, A2A, Just Flight, Milviz, Carenado, Majestic.

On other computer: P3D v3.2.3, My Traffic 6.0a, PMDG, ORBX, A2A, Captain Sim , iFly, Flight 1, Flysimware, Just Flight, Milviz, Carenado

With the GTN70 installed when I bring up the window Shift + 5 I have a window where it shows Shift + 2 is blacked out.

In FSX when I use Shift + 2 I get a small black box at the bottom of the screen. Anyone else?

Jack Sawyer