Sign in to follow this  
Mazo

Prepar3d V3.4 Hotfix 1 released today

I'm still on 3.3...will probably wait until 3.5.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

....and blazed the way for us less adventurous

Or.... those who've been there before and learned that sometimes it's not worth the effort.

• Upvote 1

Whats the problem?

An update of the client takes 5 minutes og your time, and the same to go back if it doesn't function.

Untill now no problems, but that is no guarantee. Our systems are different, with a different mix of addons.

Greetings  Kurt

MSFS, X-Plane 12

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, 32Gb ram, RX 5700 XT 8Gb ram, 1TB SSD

You can try to think positive, if you are inclined to.

Perhaps LM is just ironing out the last loose ends in the 3-series, declaring the VAS issue unresolvable within the 32 bit framework anyway and concentring on release of the 64 bit version from now?

Kind regards, Michael

+1 I think so...

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

I installed the Client and that what I got so far:

ObjectFlow  -  not tested with this version, I can only run once.

FSUIPC - apparently new version is available.

AS2016 - AS16 can not control ambient weather parameters correctly thus it can not function properly ( terminated).

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

come back if everything is sorted but till then save yourself the effort

Just download and install the new version of .NET:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344

FSUIPC 4.958:

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80977-updated-modules/

The Flight1 GTN 750/650 gauges have been updated. Run the GTN Update Tool and it will update the tool to version 1.09 and it will recognize the P3d hotfix version.

HiFi is caught in a small bind, because they were close to releasing SP1 for AS16, but they generally only take a day or so to upgrade AS16, ASN and ASCA to the new P3d version.

There's a bit of irony with VRS TacPack as VRS was one of the developers that pointed out the SimConnect exception bug to LM. Sooo, LM fixed it  with the hotfix and VRS has to produce a new version of TacPack.

GSX updated:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,14529.0/topicseen.html

No word on Super Traffic Board.

• Upvote 1

I installed the Client and that what I got so far:

ObjectFlow  -  not tested with this version, I can only run once.

FSUIPC - apparently new version is available.

AS2016 - AS16 can not control ambient weather parameters correctly thus it can not function properly ( terminated).

Same here, installed Client. Could run ORBX's Object flow once and after an hour in Nor Cal the sim shut down!

With the new version FSUIPC ad-don's like EZdok, Accufeel etc. are working.

Haven't used AS2016 or AS16 so I cannot comment.

No VAS issues.

Biggest improvement for my machine lately has been Nvidia's Hot Fix driver 375.76. A real god send! 

Is there a way to redownload the previous client ?

Thank you

too much, too soon....

ORBX ObjectFlow updated. Run P3d and the new version of ObjectFlow will install automatically before the sim restarts.

Installed Hotfix, updated FSUIPC and ran P3D. Shock horror! No issues. Come out from behind the sofas, it's not Freddie Kruger after all. :smile:

• Upvote 4

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Is there a way to redownload the previous client ?

Thank you

No and please do not publicly ask someone to send it to you. It is a copyright violation and against Avsim TOS.

LM only keeps the latest version available, it's up to you to backup earlier versions.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors