Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Official PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II Livery List

On 3/18/2017 at 10:59 AM, Tabs said:

Also:
All paintkits have been updated at our website to include templates for the thumbnails and for the spines of the manuals that appear in the cabinet behind the FO's seat.

I just redownloaded all kits and can't see these... 

Can somebody interested in to do Turkish Airlines fictional livery for QOTS? :)

I'd love to do it by myself but I couldn't even find the Turkish Airlines font. I failed in the first step :)

Nice work Fabo!

Mauricio Brentano

On 29.03.2017 at 2:01 AM, ckaratr said:

Hi guys. I've done my very first repaint. Turkish Airlines Boeing 747-400ER TC-LKA "Karadeniz" Fictional Livery

M0v3vk.jpg

gqWJWZ.jpg

9QdPdo.jpg

qbWZWB.jpg

Download link: http://s6.dosya.tc/server8/tksj01/turkish_airlines_pmdg_747_v3.rar.html

Guys, there were a minor problems on fuselage and I forgot to add Turkish Flag on the fuselage. I reuploaded.

New Link: http://s3.dosya.tc/server11/p7wnoz/turkish_airlines_pmdg_747_v3.rar.html

On 18/03/2017 at 6:59 AM, Tabs said:

Also:
All paintkits have been updated at our website to include templates for the thumbnails and for the spines of the manuals that appear in the cabinet behind the FO's seat.

I downloaded some paintkits and they aren't updated. I want to suggest to put dirt layers in the fuselage master files, please.

Qantas Wunala Dreaming & Nalanji Dreaming...... any chance of either of them being available shortly?

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

2 hours ago, Rafal said:

Thanks very much @Rafal

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

could anyone do a fictional Delta livery? The older ones to be specific.

On 1/20/2017 at 0:35 PM, scandinavian13 said:

ZS-SAV was delivered in the orange tail SAL livery where it was written above the wing box, and is the livery that we've done. I don't think we've done the current livery yet.

Just a heads up, you shouldn't say 1997 for that livery since it's got the Apartheid flag on it. By 1997 it would have had the current flag, which was adopted in 1994. 

Sterling Paulsen

• Upvote 1

As a follow up to my previous post, here is the Apartheid flag (which was the flag of South Africa from 1928-1994), which is on the SAL/SAA livery 

1200px-Flag_of_South_Africa_(1928-1994).

And here's the current flag, which would have been on the plane by 1997

1024px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png?1492

Is PMDG done painting liveries?  Or will more be coming soon...?  

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired