Ok so does this completely fix vas problems with 3.4 or this additional driver only related issue and should stick to 3.3.5 if I had oom problems with upgrading to 3.4 when it released that stopped on going back to 3.3?

6 hours ago, him225 said:

Ok so does this completely fix vas problems with 3.4 or this additional driver only related issue and should stick to 3.3.5 if I had oom problems with upgrading to 3.4 when it released that stopped on going back to 3.3?

For many it does but your mileage may vary. Best to test it yourself, imo.

I had run the Windows Creators update yesterday as well as the latest NVIDIA driver. I performed a 2 hour flight last night and noticed no problems at all with VAS and everthing seemed smooth for me. I have a GTX 980.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Downloading now.  Looks to be SLI optimized which interests me.

Also this is perhaps the first driver to actually implement 8S AA correctly.  

Cheers

bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

On 07/05/2017 at 6:32 AM, bean_sprout said:

Also this is perhaps the first driver to actually implement 8S AA correctly.  

In what sim are you seeing an improvement here?

Thanks,
gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

With these two last drivers i was unable to maintain 60fps in 4K mode on p3d v3.4 with my 1080, just a small 30fps

i reverted to 376.33 and 60fps back 

any idea ?

thanks

Frédéric Giraud

I did my first flight this weekend with the new driver and so far in terms of VAS management it's been the best experience I've had in a long time.

Took off from EGLC which is a very memory intensive area due to it being in central London, and flew to EGPH (edinburgh) in the Majestic Q400. I started off with 64% VAS usage and ended the flight with...66% VAS usage.

Couldn't be happier

20 hours ago, gboz said:

In what sim are you seeing an improvement here?

Thanks,
gb.

P3D 3.4

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

Just completed KEWR- PANC  7:03 Hr flight with PMDG 747-400

I went back from 382,05 to 381.89 At KEWR on the RWY Available VAS  417 MB. During Cruise reached to 587 Mb at the PANC arrival gate  available VAS 318 MB then increased to 417MB.

Almost all my setting were  close to MAX

Finally I managed to made a perfect flight

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

Im using 381.99 and it leaks memory. All of the recent drivers have... i think I should try 361...I have the 980ti

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

It's been noted that alot of people with 980ti have the leaks and no so much with the 1080

14ppkc-6.png

As long as I dont use the 2d panels in the Q400 which is a huge memory hog i am happy with SLI and VAS handling. 

Some settings like shadow cast  distance gives me the dxgi device  hung error but sofar i have worked around it. 

Thanks Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

which driver works with the 980ti?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Running that driver version on a 1060 since some days, zero problems. No leaks, but longest flight was from Maldives (p3d Freeware from the avsim library) to FlyTampa Dubai, not sure, 5 something hours In the PMDG 777, Orbx Global (and openLC EU, wich isnt used in that region of course).

Weather Engine FSXWX, Dense Scenery Settings, CloudShadows 30.000 range, Ultra LOD, And suggested texture settings from orbx and tex-size 2056x2056.

Max Vas Usage, around 2.5 GB on said flight on the projectFly overlay.

P3d v3.4, Win10 Home (Game Mode, Creators Upgrade)
12 GB Ram
Intel i5 7400
Nvidia 1060
SSD 512 GB

Edited by SaenchaySor

BetaTeamB.png