Elvensmith

Steam Spy Stats

15 posts in this topic

https://steamspy.com/app/389280

Currently shows just over 14k units sold with peak usage of 664.

Not sure if that's good, bad or indifferent as these things go. Also can't tell how many of those 14k may have refunded, perhaps someone else with more experience of "SS" can determine that.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

As I mentioned before in another thread before FSW even arrived, by giving away FSW free to previous purchasers of Flight School, DTG creates an immediate apparent surge of users, when in fact a lot of those are probably just previous Flight School purchasers.

There's at least a new one :-)

1 hour ago, jcomm said:

There's at least a new one :-)

Yes, but with at least two or three installation/disintallation...

3 minutes ago, Desaix said:

Yes, but with at least two or three installation/disintallation...

Nope ! It's still installed :-)

3 hours ago, Elvensmith said:

https://steamspy.com/app/389280

Currently shows just over 14k units sold with peak usage of 664.

Not sure if that's good, bad or indifferent as these things go. Also can't tell how many of those 14k may have refunded, perhaps someone else with more experience of "SS" can determine that.

Dtg flightschool was on a 20 000

i heard ms flight was on about one million

2 hours ago, jcomm said:

Nope ! It's still installed :-)

But...... We all know your loves are passionate but bitterly fleeting...... :wub:

Smoothly, having lured FSW to your computer, you will ply her with compliments and quickly have her stripped, blushing, to her embroidered ephemeris.

Then, over time and having explored her every depth, one day you will find a flaw, and with a squeak of dismay, she will be deleted, even as you slyly eye yet another fetching sim.....

Noooooooo I promisse I won't !!!!

Now talking serious - flaws are easy to find, and I mentioned one in my very first post, inherited in all derivates of MSFS - the leaning bug...

But truth is, I am really willing to believe this one can have a Bright Future, and am willing to support it for long, maybe as long as I've been supporting the only sim I never uninstalled - ELITE IFR :-)

Main points in favour are the base price for what we get and of course the 64 bit and DX11, but also the enthusiasm of the DTG Team. It has almost all of the ingredients to become a winner and a stayer at jcomm's crazzzzzy disk...

3 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Don't ask.

wtTSwA.png

c9rybw.png

😁😁

Yeah baby, let's rock!

aka It seems there is a God...

2 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

Don't ask.

Lol... we all knew it would only be a matter of time.  Any working gauges in that beauty?

39 minutes ago, MadDog said:

Lol... we all knew it would only be a matter of time.  Any working gauges in that beauty?

Nope!

3 hours ago, jcomm said:

But truth is, I am really willing to believe this one can have a Bright Future…

Yes, but is the Future as Bright as the contrast range in the current release?  The palette's so bright, I gotta wear shades…(and that's NOT a good thing, IMO).