Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Novej757

Guess I'm First To Ask, Anybody know how to Integrate the GTN 750?

2 posts in this topic

I'm guessing our resident guru's like @Bert Pieke and @autogyro have not purchased the Premier yet.  I was just wondering has anyone tried to integrate the GTN750 in her yet?  I would love to see an integration that keeps the engine gauges where they are (Maybe a button could allow the GTN radio section and the Engine gauges to toggle between the two (shrug)).  I think many of us are definitely starting to or have already seen this Proline especially, was not coded very well.  To all our guys like Bert, Autogyro @raymar or anyone else with the know how to fix this mess,  HHHHHHeeeeeeeeeeeLP!................please :)

SN maybe someone could right a general tutorial for how you get these GTNs to fit in the Carenado Birds...............I never could get the whole coordinate thing in the panel.cfgs  It seems like they are different with each aircraft in these sims LOL.........

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm using the GTN750 as a simple popup (via Flight1 installer) and it works just like it does on the Hawker and CJ2 - just not mounted in the panel. I'm sure the panel mounted mod will eventually happen and most likely we can use about 98% of the coding done for the previous two.  Mostly just make sure the folder names are correct.

I doubt the engine readouts and Flight plan area can share the screen area with the GTN.  We were not able to do that with the CJ2 but used the FMS screen for checklists and ready info pages.

It might be possible to share the Annunciator screen with the engine info readouts like the CJ2 and cycle back and forth.

The Premier's FGP is much improved over the CJ2 shotgun approach to gauge placement.  I'm looking forward to seeing that option available also.  I always hated having my head down to find the AP and HDG knob in the Citations.

Regards,

Ray

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0