I want to fly all my favourite PMDG aircraft 737- NGX, 777-300ER and 747-400 QOTSII in the best simulator currently on the market.

It's that simple a campaign to get more PMDG products for X-Plane 11, SIGN UP AND LIKE!

• Upvote 1

You're new here so you don't know. PMDG doesn't react to posts like this. They have a roadmap and they stick to it. When they're ready to let you know what their plans are, you'll see it posted here.

• Upvote 5

NAX669.png

This thread won't last long ....

• Upvote 4

David Porrett

Also needs to have a look at the pinned posts just above this one :

And also this one:

• Upvote 3

Coming into their official forum and demanding that they make products for XP isn't a good idea. ". As stated before, PMDG doesn't make their business plans based on the forum as a relatively small amount of people actually use the forum and they have their own data. This topic serves no purpose other than to ignite a debate that's already been settled by PMDG themselves. I don't see this topic lasting a day. They aren't going to make those products compatible just because you made a topic stating you want to have them in XP. And the 747 is never coming to XP (as stated by RSR) so sorry to burst your bubble.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, theageingrocker said:

I want to fly all my favourite PMDG aircraft 

Too demanding....

in the best simulator currently on the market.

Too subjective...

it's that simple a campaign

Too oversimplified

This isn't the GTA5 (Mods R Us) forum

• Upvote 5

I want to fly all my favourite PMDG aircraft 737- NGX, 777-300ER and 747-400 QOTSII in the best simulator currently on the market.

It's that simple a campaign to get more PMDG products for X-Plane 11, SIGN UP AND LIKE!

Let them do their work. They have made the DC6 which you can already enjoy in X-Plane since more than a year, they have just ported it to FSX/P3D and there should be some maintenance update going back to the XP version at somepoint.

Then they are on their plan which they explaine quite ssometime ago that after this product made for XP first and then for FS/P3D they would do anbother product for FS/P3D first that would then get ported to XP. After which they will be able to have a good knowledge on what's the best way to have the same addons on both simulators. So it's not usefull to demand or ask, they have already their process for this. Unless something has changed. When there is some news on that front they'll tell us :)

11 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

And the 747 is never coming to XP (as stated by RSR)

Do you have a link for this? I'm not saying it isn't true just curious.

AFAIK, he didn't entirely rule it out, but at least it seems to be very unlikey that we wil see the QOTS in X-Plane soon:

On 5.2.2017 at 7:54 AM, rsrandazzo said:

It is highly unlikely that the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II will appear in X-Plane in the foreseeable future.

On 6.2.2017 at 6:45 AM, rsrandazzo said:

Actually, this has absolutely NOTHING to do with my decision that we will not be porting the 747 to X-Plane any time soon.

• Upvote 3

On 2017-8-10 at 10:22 PM, theageingrocker said:

"in the best simulator currently on the market"

The man's got a good point there though  ^^^^ :wink:

My question is that if it's the "best Simulator on the market" then why haven't other devs flocked to it like a mass migration? I'd assume if it was really the "best simulator on the market" then PMDG would at least have more than 1 airplane for it.

• Upvote 2

Please. Stop. If you want to argue X-Plane vs P3D, go somewhere far away from here.

• Upvote 10

Different people have different priorities. There is no "best".

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

15 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

Please. Stop. If you want to argue X-Plane vs P3D, go somewhere far away from here.

Couldn't put it any better!