Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

FSW is 25% off on steam - U$18.74

That'd be £14.99 to those of you in the UK. Well worth it to get a new sim platform early on with some nice aeroplanes in it, very innovative weather depiction and some nice cockpit interaction, missions and lessons. :cool:

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Heck, at that price I might have to give it a look.

NAX669.png

It will still put some off until it has realworld weather  jet airliners to PMDG standard, real ATC , and run on max settings at 80FPS.

Ray Fry.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

6 minutes ago, rjfry said:

It will still put some off until it has realworld weather  jet airliners to PMDG standard, real ATC , and run on max settings at 80FPS.

Ray Fry.

When you find that sim let us know. The rest of us would like to try it!

• Upvote 4

NAX669.png

2 minutes ago, mwilk said:

When you find that sim let us know. The rest of us would like to try it!

That`s my point but until DTG get near that others will not look at it, but will pay twice that for an addon.

Ray Fry.

• Upvote 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Turns out I had some money in my Steam account that I forgot about so it didn't cost me anything out of pocket. Downloading now.

NAX669.png

"...the story of my life...".  All of you can thank me...for I bought it a few days ago full price, non-sale price.  So...you can thank me for this great sale...:(!  LOL....

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

"...the story of my life...".  All of you can thank me...for I bought it a few days ago full price, non-sale price.  So...you can thank me for this great sale...:(!  LOL....

Appreciate ya Ses!

NAX669.png

8 minutes ago, mwilk said:

Appreciate ya Ses!

ROTFLMAO!  "You are most welcome, LOL!"

This is why I don't invest much coin in lottery tickets....sheesh!

I got mine for nothing as I had their Flight School :ha:

I have upgraded my FS-Global 2018 to FS-Global 2018 FSW compatible and bought Dzrewiecki's FSW compatible NYC as well. Let me see ..... that cost about $108 AUD ...... :blush:

More expense to follow I would imagine.

4 hours ago, rjfry said:

Well. it doesn't put me off, but it won't be replacing FSX-SE for me until it has the capabilities for (i.e., not necessarily in the core sim, but capability for third party developers to add) real world weather, jet airliners to PMDG/FSLabs standard, connection to VATSIM, detailed airports/other scenery/mesh/textures/etc at least on par with FSX-SE and runs at least as well as FSX-SE.  I fully realize that it is in early access and may be there for some time.  It would be nice, though, if at least a general roadmap of what they have planned as far as the capabilities I've mentioned as well as any others would be made public instead of being so closely held.

I purchased FSW during a previous sale partly based loosely on a Steven Hood interview and partly just to invest in what I personally consider the best chance at being the simulator that would replace FSX-SE for me. It ain't anywhere near that yet in this early access form, and without a roadmap I don't know if it will ever get there, but I'm hoping! In the meantime, you GA flyers, beta testers, and tweakers, have fun with it!

17 minutes ago, VeryBumpy said:

Tempting. So what does a fully loaded busy airport look like?

I got it for Free with my Flight School purchase. Correct me if I am wrong. I have a really low end system is why I can not answer the question. But I don't think there is such a thing yet? My understanding is that at this time AI kill's the frames for most. Looking forward to some jumping in with one of those mega system's to tell you! I'd like to know if this is even possible right now!

For some reason I am thinking you mean like a 3rd party airport or something. Am I wrong? And if I am I am sorry!

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

10 hours ago, Learjet777 said:

But I don't think there is such a thing yet?

For some reason I am thinking you mean like a 3rd party airport or something. Am I wrong? And if I am I am sorry!

So there are zero AI planes currently? Is there car or boat traffic?

Does the mission creator add any scenery objects?

I can't find any screenshots of large hub airports in this game, are they simply the same as default FSX airports?