Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello all,

Because there is NO information about this screen shot, I going to take the plunge and guess that it is a A396 series 5 by PMDG in FSX with no addons. I MAY be wrong.

Why don't people add a little information t their screen shots? The information can turn a boring photo into a work of art or at least, interesting.

Tony Chilcott

28 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

The information can turn a boring photo into a work of art or at least, interesting.

Alternatively, you could just not post a lame comment and simply enjoy a great photo. :wink:

• Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

Hello all,

Because there is NO information about this screen shot, I going to take the plunge and guess that it is a A396 series 5 by PMDG in FSX with no addons. I MAY be wrong.

Why don't people add a little information t their screen shots? The information can turn a boring photo into a work of art or at least, interesting.

Tony Chilcott

The tag says XP11.  It's XP11 default Cirrus Vision SF50 over some city, possibly with photoscenery.

• Upvote 1

ZLA Steve

The tag MAY give you all the information you required and you MAY enjoy that beautiful shot, but Xplane11 only just leaves me cold.

In addition "lame comment" ...Hmmm that says a lot too

Tony Chilcott

Thank for all your nice comments.

Xplane 11 by default

xEnviro

SweetFX

• Upvote 2