DJJose

The Beaver. What a beauty!

Recommended Posts

This is certainly one of the best VCs I've ever seen in FSX or P3D.

1.jpg
2.jpg

If you don't have it, it's on sale.

Jose

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Here I thought this was a post about Jerry Mathers.

Seriously. nice screenshots.  Love the top one with the play of the shadows in there!

John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DJJose said:

This is certainly one of the best VCs I've ever seen in FSX or P3D.

1.jpg
2.jpg

If you don't have it, it's on sale.

Jose

I give up...who makes it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does the Radar work? I know the REX/MilViz Advantage Radar I assume it utilizes was still running into challenges that was delaying its release.

 

Stephen Luebbert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, censorship being what it is, this at least presents me with the opportunity to say 'hmm, nice beaver' without it being deleted. Joking aside, that is indeed a very nice VC.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cavcpt said:

Does the Radar work? I know the REX/MilViz Advantage Radar I assume it utilizes was still running into challenges that was delaying its release.

 

Stephen Luebbert

Well, sort of. It messes with some ground textures which has perplexed everyone. At least last time I checked the forum. But it's acknowledged and being looked into.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Chock said:

Well, censorship being what it is, this at least presents me with the opportunity to say 'hmm, nice beaver' without it being deleted. Joking aside, that is indeed a very nice VC.

Indeed, it's fun to pump the beaver too.:lope_you:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want to improve the looking of the VC even more, do a search in the Avsim Library for a file that replaces some of the dirty and scratched parts of the VC panel by newer looking ones, and also adds more contrast to the instrument gauges. If you look at most Beaver videos in YouTube you'll realize that Beavers actually in service look like new, since they've been revamped recently, most of them.

Cheers, Ed

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Four upgrades and a lost of time to installs before this beaver work well. Some troubles with the gtn in the first v4 version.

Attention... The radar is totaly inop in v4. 

Now, this hystorical aircraft is the nicer and the best for our simulators.

Great 3d cockpit as beautifull pictures above show it.

A must have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ms2 said:

Attention... The radar is totaly inop in v4.

I saw some issues with ground textures, but the radar did show areas of rain.

So totally would be inaccurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, edpatino said:

If you want to improve the looking of the VC even more, do a search in the Avsim Library for a file that replaces some of the dirty and scratched parts of the VC panel by newer looking ones, and also adds more contrast to the instrument gauges. If you look at most Beaver videos in YouTube you'll realize that Beavers actually in service look like new, since they've been revamped recently, most of them.

Cheers, Ed

 

 

Thanks Ed.

I'll check the library, even though IMO this VC looks amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DJJose said:

even though IMO this VC looks amazing!

I absolutely agree!.

Cheers, Ed

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, edpatino said:

I absolutely agree!.

Cheers, Ed

 

Ed, I could not locate the textures. Can you help me out? Thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Dead link.

I don't know why is dead now, probably Flightsim stuff. Do a search at Flightsim.Com with the name of Wayne Sinker (its author), or with the file name beaver_c-gfrx.zip, which is easier.

Good luck. Ed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now