Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Do we have something like this for P3D?

FSW has moving maps now... is there something like this for P3D? Reminds me of Aivlasoft EFB in a way. Wish this was built into the core of the sim instead of relying on another 3rd party app.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/630912/Flight_Sim_World_Moving_Map_AddOn/

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Here is the p3d version of it. The version they are selling for fsw is a cheaper slightly cut down one for steam.

This one actually works with p3d, xplane, fsx and fsw although it gives you more functionality it does cost more.

https://www.fs-flightcontrol.com/en/

There numerous others including some freeware too.

Chris

Navigraph Charts for Desktop features a moving map now.

• Upvote 1

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

1 hour ago, tutmeister said:

Here is the p3d version of it. The version they are selling for fsw is a cheaper slightly cut down one for steam.

This one actually works with p3d, xplane, fsx and fsw although it gives you more functionality it does cost more.

https://www.fs-flightcontrol.com/en/

There numerous others including some freeware too.

Chris

Ahh didn't know that. So how does this app compare to Aivlasoft EFB? Do they both do pretty much the same thing? Which one is better?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

2 hours ago, captain420 said:

FSW has moving maps now... is there something like this for P3D? 

Why not just use the moving map that comes with ASP4? You have that already and it has a moving map built in that also show waypoints and weather along the way.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

2nd Little Navmap.  Got it set to where only addon airports (including from ORBX freeware pack) show in the map, and can create a flight plan with SIDS/STARS very quickly.  Moving map is great too.

If you use PFPX, it also has a moving map on it.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

I use FlightSim Commander and FS Tramp and like them much more than PFPX and EFB which I also own.

Jürgen Martens, DK7HN